PDA

View Full Version : Making a map of a Street

FlameRush
03-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Got the idea down, with a street, and some sewers, and crap, to make it ordinary, and normal, like a condemed apartment, sewage, a tall skinny back, I have a shot of the entrance to the sewers though...

Not to mension, that at the top of the entrance, near ground, will be a hole with a weapon in it, small enough to catch campers, probably a tommy gun with a pack of ammo

FlameRush
03-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Textured pic

Red Dragon
03-25-2005, 04:54 PM
What game is the map for?

FlameRush
03-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Serious Sam

FlameRush
03-26-2005, 02:00 AM
More shots

FlameRush
03-27-2005, 06:36 AM
Another shot, inside the bank

Free Styler
03-30-2005, 01:44 AM
looks cool

FlameRush
03-30-2005, 02:26 AM
Better bank shot

He Is Legend
03-30-2005, 03:00 AM
Nice

we should host that on servers if its good.

ME BIGGD01
03-30-2005, 03:06 AM
very impressive:thumbs: . i wish i knew how to do that stuff or wish i had the time to look into doing it. i probably can't though because i suck at drawing---hell i suck at writing:bawling:

FlameRush
03-30-2005, 12:26 PM
very impressive:thumbs: . i wish i knew how to do that stuff or wish i had the time to look into doing it. i probably can't though because i suck at drawing---hell i suck at writing:bawling:
My handwriting sucks, and drawing sucks, but my mapping is good ;p
Its just simply easy though, would take time as it is

<<Hybrid>>
04-18-2005, 12:28 PM
i used to make maps for red faction and quake, serious sam modeling was a bit complicated becouse when i made an object i wsnt able to move it later, so i just droped this thing. Right now i've got 3 months XP on 3D studio max modeling, i would say thats more advanced... but its more fun as well, you can make anything your little brains allows u to do :-)
Right now i got a new job, so less time for modeling, but idea is to by brand new very powerfull laptop here, connect to internet (oooh this will take some time becousei am outside of coverage) then ill be able to join you with modeling here

Well, flamerush if you wanna make some streets, then i can add... try to make something different as others, lots of games have maps about streets, why you shouldnt put in something advanced modeled,,, like cars! that would begod skill test for you! :-) Bins with waste, and the things wjhat takes you nerfves and time, Gates, fencesand ladders... for more reality mix textures together (steel with rust or dirt on it, etc)
well good luck buddy!