PDA

View Full Version : Official announcement....

DiTomasso
04-04-2005, 06:15 PM
We are shocked and suprised by the sudden transfer of Shotgunmaniac from TGR to Villains clan. :eek:

Die Hard
04-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm sure TGR will remain a strong clan and will continue to attract new players.

These things have happened before and will happen again. Sometimes circumstances dictate.

I sincerely hope that TGR and Villains can continue to have a good relationship.

Speedsweeper
04-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Uhh, yeah.

Surprised to say the least. :confused:

mod
04-04-2005, 09:02 PM
tgr is godlike
us and the merks we are 1
and we are world wide thats the tgr motto

mod*

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-04-2005, 09:29 PM
DT check my pm buddy..

Herbus Maximus
04-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Whatever makes him happy. :)

Alexis SC430
04-05-2005, 12:20 AM
If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.
If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?

Nitro
04-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Darren WTF?
Don't you remember our little "interest" here?

04-05-2005, 04:59 AM
Darren WTF?
Don't you remember our little "interest" here?

:confused:

merkwannabe
04-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Darren WTF?
Don't you remember our little "interest" here?:hmm:

Well, TGR is still a strong group, so I can't imagine how this will impact the clan in the long run.

Tgr and Merc are connected in history... For only TGR and Merc understand the true meaning of a loss.. I think the name "Dr. Phrenic," is reminder enough, that a clan can recover after that kind of tremendous loss. I stopped eating, but only for 6 days. I was one of the luckier Mercs; you may all remember Pathos.. He.. *bites nails* He.. didn't make it. :bawling:

TurlockJC
04-05-2005, 06:09 AM
like herbus said, whathever makes you happy go for it:thumbs: you must have your reasons for going to the villains. enjoy your new clan:bawling:

JIMINATOR
04-05-2005, 06:42 AM
ok, please tell me exactly what this clan thing means? that you play a game that a bunch of people used to play a long time ago, and of whom there are 2-3 active players, never though at one time, no clan matches, no europeans for a common ping. i mean if you are *in* a clan, it should mean more than just tags in front of your name. as far as I can see the villains have the most active players, active euro servers, active matches.... :wtf:

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-05-2005, 08:34 AM
ok..... Ill post here..... I have 2 resons....

firstly I was asked a long long time ago to join Die Hard and co... But i refused....

Secondly, Die Hard and myslef have been good friends since the first day we played sam.

It just seems the right thing to do, kind of sentimental reasons too.........

Pure_Evil
04-05-2005, 10:58 AM
I remember when TGR was down to Dark Reighn and Biohazzard, and then it exploded, no reason why it wont rebound again :thumbs:

ok, please tell me exactly what this clan thing means? that you play a game that a bunch of people used to play a long time ago, and of whom there are 2-3 active players, never though at one time, no clan matches, no europeans for a common ping. i mean if you are *in* a clan, it should mean more than just tags in front of your name. as far as I can see the villains have the most active players, active euro servers, active matches.... :wtf:

I could take that 1 step farther by adding that the Villains are a clan based on a "single player" game, that alone defeats the whole "clan" concept, except of course in the SSSE community :D which of course, makes your whole question moot http://members.cox.net/pure_e/jesse_jackson.jpg

DiTomasso
04-07-2005, 04:47 PM
At least we use our tags :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-07-2005, 10:43 PM
At least we use our tags :D

Well said DT......lol

Herbus Maximus
04-07-2005, 11:52 PM
ok, please tell me exactly what this clan thing means? that you play a game that a bunch of people used to play a long time ago, and of whom there are 2-3 active players, never though at one time, no clan matches, no europeans for a common ping. i mean if you are *in* a clan, it should mean more than just tags in front of your name. as far as I can see the villains have the most active players, active euro servers, active matches.... :wtf:Well....that's a bit true. Some of our past members have joined other "clans" simply because they are more social with certain other members. No big deal to me. It's only natural to want to hang around people that doing/playing what you are. We've lost 3 of our members to Outlaws simply because they got to playing DAOC and got to know and like the other hundred or so:rolleyes: Outlaws playing. Our clan was born in Sam and has it's trouble reaching out into other games simply because we don't have numbers. Some play UT and the others do what they do. If we could find more games to participate in as a group...well...more the merrier! Until then...we'll plug along and do our thing and have fun.
Oh... and there's this also, a clan doesn't hop and click unless there's involvement from more than a couple of guys. Ya' get what ya' want. If a member is not happy with his clan for whatever reason...don't let the door hit ya' on the way out. Some people put too much into the idea of a clan or it's name....the basic idea is to be with others that enjoy and like the same shyt as you...whether is games, guns or girls. Far be it from me, or anyone, to give grief to someone because they wanna' be with others that click for them.
Now if it's a multi-clanhopper that's going for glory because of a clan status or name....that .....well ...that just speaks for itself I suppose.

Other than that...I pop into our little hole...play a few games of Sam...play a whole lot of WoW and wait till the next thing to come along to get our blood pumpin'.

Iffin' ya' wanna' go play elsewhere...have fun! Doesn't mean we can't still play in the same sandbox every once in a while. :D

DAN_I_AM
04-08-2005, 03:04 AM
hmmmmm....why all the talk of quitting the game and getting a life?
To just join another clan? One could have said so in the first place. :down:

But no hard villians..I mean feelings...good luck. :)

GOTHIKO
04-08-2005, 03:08 AM
hey im here lol :P

Herbus Maximus
04-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Yeah...I see ya' there. Nice game tonight. I think that's our first game together since you joined. You are quite the Mr. Speedy, I see. The both of ya' stung my @ss quite nicely.:D

04-08-2005, 05:22 AM
Well....that's a bit true. Some of our past members have joined other "clans" simply because they are more social with certain other members. No big deal to me. It's only natural to want to hang around people that doing/playing what you are. We've lost 3 of our members to Outlaws simply because they got to playing DAOC and got to know and like the other hundred or so:rolleyes: Outlaws playing. Our clan was born in Sam and has it's trouble reaching out into other games simply because we don't have numbers. Some play UT and the others do what they do. If we could find more games to participate in as a group...well...more the merrier! Until then...we'll plug along and do our thing and have fun.
Oh... and there's this also, a clan doesn't hop and click unless there's involvement from more than a couple of guys. Ya' get what ya' want. If a member is not happy with his clan for whatever reason...don't let the door hit ya' on the way out. Some people put too much into the idea of a clan or it's name....the basic idea is to be with others that enjoy and like the same shyt as you...whether is games, guns or girls. Far be it from me, or anyone, to give grief to someone because they wanna' be with others that click for them.
Now if it's a multi-clanhopper that's going for glory because of a clan status or name....that .....well ...that just speaks for itself I suppose.

Other than that...I pop into our little hole...play a few games of Sam...play a whole lot of WoW and wait till the next thing to come along to get our blood pumpin'.

Iffin' ya' wanna' go play elsewhere...have fun! Doesn't mean we can't still play in the same sandbox every once in a while. :D

Well said. :thumbs:

merkwannabe
04-08-2005, 05:36 AM
the basic idea is to be with others that enjoy and like the same shyt as you...whether is games, guns or girls.You do realize, that this would be the biggest clan in the world.

SHOTGUNmaniac
04-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Well....that's a bit true. Some of our past members have joined other "clans" simply because they are more social with certain other members. No big deal to me. It's only natural to want to hang around people that doing/playing what you are. We've lost 3 of our members to Outlaws simply because they got to playing DAOC and got to know and like the other hundred or so:rolleyes: Outlaws playing. Our clan was born in Sam and has it's trouble reaching out into other games simply because we don't have numbers. Some play UT and the others do what they do. If we could find more games to participate in as a group...well...more the merrier! Until then...we'll plug along and do our thing and have fun.

Well said herbs......

Herbus Maximus
04-09-2005, 01:11 AM
:wave:

Well....I do believe it is the beginning of the weekend.

Let's a get down anna funky white boy!:D

UncleSam
04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Good luck to Shotgun AND TGR! :)