PDA

View Full Version : For Thundarr (and others like us)

BobtheCkroach
04-23-2005, 04:05 AM
Kung Fu Hustle is one heck of an awesome movie!

If you like the Kung Fu genre, especially the recent style (Crouching Tiger, House of Flying Daggers, Hero, etc) you'll love this movie!

It's a comedy of sorts, though I think some is lost in translation. Still, it's a humorous movie, especially because it's a parody of the genre, but done intelligently. For those that know the name, Stephen Chow is the lead role/writer/director/everything else.

Again, great movie - very funny, very good action. high props from me! :thumbs:

Go watch it now.

Thundarr
04-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Definitely gonna see this one!! Glad to hear you liked it!!! :thumbs: Was looking to rent House of Flying Daggers this weekend but, alas, none in due to crappy weather here... :bawling: Can you believe we're getting snow right now???? :eek:

BobtheCkroach
04-24-2005, 04:52 AM
Definitely gonna see this one!! Glad to hear you liked it!!! :thumbs: Was looking to rent House of Flying Daggers this weekend but, alas, none in due to crappy weather here... :bawling: Can you believe we're getting snow right now???? :eek:

Yeah, seriously, GR is great for 3 weeks and then nows - what the heck?! Yeah, both of those are incredible good movies - I recommend each highly :thumbs: