Mad Fox
05-12-2005, 12:07 AM
I was a Conservative Democrat

::: DARK PSI :::
05-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Liberal

TheMaster
05-12-2005, 12:21 AM
I came out a liberal, but in reality you can consider me a moderate Democrat. :thumbs:

noldhor
05-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Im not living in america but id the test for fun:)
Result: Upbeat

Caged Anger
05-12-2005, 01:12 AM
liberal...hehe, that figures

SoulReaver
05-12-2005, 01:38 AM
Liberal baby, although, some questions like:
often don't have enough money to make ends meet

Paying the bills is generally not a problem for me

I can't really answer with the truth since I'm only 12. Although one thing that they say about me in it is that I'm not very religous, although I sort of am, I just don't mind people who don't believe in God and whatnot.

Alexis SC430
05-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Enterpriser -- 9% of the American public and 10% of registered voters.

BobtheCkroach
05-12-2005, 05:20 AM
Enterpriser.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Their neutrality on assistance to the poor is linked, at least in part, to their belief in personal responsibility.

Yep, that's me. :)

A-Wal
05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
This description fits me perfectly!

-------------------------------------------------------
Disaffected

Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Disaffected typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues. Disaffecteds represent 9 percent of the American public, and 10 percent of registered voters.

Basic Description
Disaffecteds are deeply cynical about government and unsatisfied with both their own economic situation and the overall state of the nation. Under heavy financial pressure personally, this group is deeply concerned about immigration and environmental policies, particularly to the extent that they affect jobs. Alienated from politics, Disaffecteds have little interest in keeping up with news about politics and government, and few participated in the last election.

Defining Values
Despite personal financial strain – and belief that success is mostly beyond a person’s control – Disaffecteds are the only moderate supporters of government welfare and assistance to the poor. Strongly oppose immigration as well as regulatory and environmental policies on the grounds that government is ineffective and such measures cost jobs.

Who They Are
Less educated (70% have attended no college, compared with 49% nationwide) and predominantly male (57%). While a majority (60%) leans Republican, three-in-ten are strict independents, triple the national rate. Disaffecteds live in all parts of the country, though somewhat more are from rural and suburban areas than urban.

Lifestyle Notes
Somewhat higher percentage report having a gun in the home than the national average, and 42% report someone in their house has been unemployed in the past year.

2004 Election
Bush 42%, Kerry 21%. Nearly a quarter (23%) said they didn’t vote in the last election.

Party ID
68% Independent/No Preference, 30% Republican, 2% Democrat (60% Rep/LeanRep)

Media Use
Disaffecteds have little interest in current events and pay little attention to the news. No single medium or network stands out as a main source.

Note: All descriptions and percentages are based on the national sample of adults surveyed by telephone in December. In the overall typology there is a ninth group called “Bystanders” who are defined as adults who are not registered, who do not follow news about government and public affairs, and who say they rarely or never vote.

Slice
05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Liberal.

Mr Clean
05-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Upbeat.

Alexis SC430
05-13-2005, 04:01 AM
Yeah, Enterpriser, SO WHAT? :P