PDA

View Full Version : Floppy drive issue, was a joke!!!

picard
05-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Oh well forgive me GM for having a bit of a light hearted joke in the Hardware forum. For one silly moment I cracked a funny, but ohh no the GM admins took it the wrong way and closed the thread. How was i so blind? for one stupid minute there i thought you guys had a sense of humour, but then i should know better ... Humour and GM Admins is a contradiction in term. :down:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-15-2005, 05:16 PM
This may help you understand why the thread was closed...

http://gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26831

picard
05-15-2005, 05:21 PM
This may help you understand why the thread was closed...

http://gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26831

Cheers for the linky, don't really have time to read all the rules but fair is fair its there to see, so its my bad.

Still I thought it was funny though... :D :babe:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-15-2005, 05:23 PM
It was funny. No harm done :)

Die Hard
05-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Well I guess we are all enititled to a little blow out once in a while. Consider you ass slapped Picard.

Just sorry it wasn't me who administered the pain :P

ME BIGGD01
05-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh well forgive me GM for having a bit of a light hearted joke in the Hardware forum. For one silly moment I cracked a funny, but ohh no the GM admins took it the wrong way and closed the thread. How was i so blind? for one stupid minute there i thought you guys had a sense of humour, but then i should know better ... Humour and GM Admins is a contradiction in term. :down:
picard, please understand locking the thread was not against you or anything personal. i did not lock it because it was locked before i would of. the main reason for this rule in the hardware and software section is so people can discuss hardware or software in a serious matter. if jokes are allowed which they are just not in certain sections, some may miss out on an important thread where someone may need help or suggestion. off topic is the area for jokes. we all love them so post more. we ask just post them in the right area.

picard
05-15-2005, 11:15 PM
picard, please understand locking the thread was not against you or anything personal. i did not lock it because it was locked before i would of. the main reason for this rule in the hardware and software section is so people can discuss hardware or software in a serious matter. if jokes are allowed which they are just not in certain sections, some may miss out on an important thread where someone may need help or suggestion. off topic is the area for jokes. we all love them so post more. we ask just post them in the right area.

Point taken arse slapped an all...however, in the off topic, i don't think it would of had the same appeal. As for the Hardware/software sections, its cool to keep it real, but a little chuckle here and there keeps the geeks feeling apart of things..i should know, ive been one for 12 years. :thumbs:

Come on Biggy babe gizza kiss and a love...you know i still love you...! :babe:

PS it was funny though, wasn't it?....... don't make me do a pole now :-0 :thumbs: