GG :thumbs:

:wave: @ TGR DiTomasso

Maddog
06-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Good game Aries :thumbs:

DiTomasso
06-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Big time fun out there Aries :thumbs:
I like the music in there, like the camper tune and the talking.
How do you activate that???

Whats that block, i noticed it in the game to :D . it was druid then.

some maps are so big, i got lost finding the others and when i found them got killed quick.... so it started all over again.

Aries
06-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Big time fun out there Aries :thumbs:
I like the music in there, like the camper tune and the talking.
How do you activate that???

Whats that block, i noticed it in the game to :D . it was druid then.

some maps are so big, i got lost finding the others and when i found them got killed quick.... so it started all over again.

what you refer to as music here are 'zounds'...you can trigger them by typing in the corresponding command. Each server that runs zounds has made their own selection and their own triggers. You can view a list of zounds and triggers when you type in 'mutate zounds' in the console (at least that's the theory, I haven't tried that yet...I just learn the triggers from experience on a server)

I liked the 'pron' map where you heard that story as long as you stayed alive (when you spawned it started over again)

that 'block' is what you get when you use the 'camouflage' adrenaline combo (tap 4 times right quickly)

the small player model is the 'pint-sized' adrenaline combo (tap 4 times left quickly)

I've never seen these adrenaline combo's before...I wonder what other surprises that server holds

imho I didn't really like the sniper maps (big bedroom and big kitchen)...they just didn't feel like IG to me

DiTomasso
06-04-2005, 02:01 PM
what you refer to as music here are 'zounds'...you can trigger them by typing in the corresponding command. Each server that runs zounds has made their own selection and their own triggers. You can view a list of zounds and triggers when you type in 'mutate zounds' in the console (at least that's the theory, I haven't tried that yet...I just learn the triggers from experience on a server)

I liked the 'pron' map where you heard that story as long as you stayed alive (when you spawned it started over again)

that 'block' is what you get when you use the 'camouflage' adrenaline combo (tap 4 times right quickly)

the small player model is the 'pint-sized' adrenaline combo (tap 4 times left quickly)

I've never seen these adrenaline combo's before...I wonder what other surprises that server holds

imho I didn't really like the sniper maps (big bedroom and big kitchen)...they just didn't feel like IG to me
Thought does maps were fun :D , like to hunt the pint sized player.

Werkte de cacheinfo die ik stuurde??
de ut cachemanager die fragetti stuurde werkt goed en is eenvoudig.

Aries
06-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Thought does maps were fun :D , like to hunt the pint sized player.

Werkte de cacheinfo die ik stuurde??
de ut cachemanager die fragetti stuurde werkt goed en is eenvoudig.

Noob als ik ben heb ik die nog niet gebruikt (ik scroll trouwens ook nog steeds tussen m'n wapens :P)

maar ik neem er je woord voor