PDA

View Full Version : Canada Friday Practice ** LIVE AT RACE **

::: DARK PSI :::
06-10-2005, 09:57 PM
We got into Montreal at about 11am today and headed right for the circuit Gilles Villenuvue. This circuit is VERY nice. It is an entire park with a great race track built within. The best part of this place is there is a lake in the middle of the race track with a beach. Nothing beats swimming in a cold, clean lake while you hear F1 cars screaming by!

It was awesome seeing the R25 Renault tearing up the track. Alonso did some nice times today, but it is only practice so who cares. Fisi was ok, coming in 6th for time. Unfortunately all I can always hope for with Fisi is .. OK. Too bad I bought a his cap today. Maybe I should have bought Alonso's. Bah I am too much a sucker for Italian crap. I have to support my fellow degos.

FORZA ITALIA!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Tomorrow we will take some pics from qualifying and post them up on the web. Stay tuned..

Black Rose
06-11-2005, 05:04 AM
yeepers thatīs awesome with the lake in the middle .. WOOT :wootrock:
canīt wait to see some pics..... oh and donīt forget some naked ones from you in the water :wub:

Die Hard
06-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Ok save the naked ones Psi. But the rest......

Dan2
06-12-2005, 04:21 AM
Sounds like FUN!! We need PICS... NOW!!!:D

Black Rose
06-13-2005, 06:03 AM
What a crazy race yesterday... holymoly :woohoo:
I am really jealous Darky, that you were live at the event and me only in front of the TV...
... hope to see more pics soon :wootrock:

Die Hard
06-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Absolutey fantastic race. Gotta love Montreal, always a great race :thumbs: