View Full Version : CentralanUK - CLUK#9 North Staffordshire Lans

Branflake
06-15-2005, 10:47 AM
Here are the details for CLUK#9

Dates: 5th - 7th August 2005
Times: 4:00pm Friday - 6:00pm Sunday
Capacity: 55 Players
Venue: Moorlands Village Hall, Bagnall, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire

Features: Fast network with gigabit backbone, 2mb ADSL, bring your own beer separate sleeping area, console area (to include the return of Donkey Konga! & more), Pizza Hut delivery, monitor rental (a whole 21").

26 signed up already before we have even started advertising, looks to be on track for a sell out summer event.

www.centralanuk.co.uk to signup

Die Hard
06-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately I'll be on holiday during that time.

Please keep posting the events here Branflake. I know we haven't taken up an offer yet but I know we will. When we do we could well sign up 20-30 of us in one go.

Do you know when the one after this is yet? We have members all over Europe so If we know well in advance we can probably organise something :thumbs:

Branflake
06-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi,

Yes we will keep posting on this forum. Just so you know our next event is Halloween.

Hope to see you at an event.

Winbar
06-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Literally,

CLUK10 is Friday 28th - Sunday 30th October from 4pm Friday to 6pm Sunday. Further details closer to the time, but advance signups and payment are already open for this event.

Die Hard
06-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Thank you :thumbs:

Branflake
06-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi,

Some pics from the last Halloween lan we had. Had some different games at that one :P

http://www.centralanuk.co.uk/gallery/CLUK6

Branflake
06-27-2005, 05:16 PM
We are also thinking about having a BBQ at this one. Have a look on the site or Forums for more info.

Branflake
07-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi all,

just a quick update for you all. We have a few more signups, and if any of you would like to come, can you send your payments in really soon. Thanks

We are still thinking of having the BBQ and more information about that is available on the internet at www.centralanuk.co.uk you can also join us in #centralanuk on quaknet.

Thanks

Branflake
www.centralanuk.co.uk
staff@centralanuk.co.uk