PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see...

Casanova
06-16-2005, 04:38 PM
American guys watching Formula 1!!! :woohoo: :wootrock:

I'm glad some of you prefer F1 instead of Nascar and Indycar (crash, crash, crash)...

::: DARK PSI :::
06-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Nascar is the biggest hillbilly sport invented. How people of this country find cars running around in a big oval banging into other, interesting, is beyond me.

There are actually a few of us American folk who actually see the value in F1 and also international events.

Rant complete.

06-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Casanova.. looks like Kimi is trying to bring the hurt to Alonso.. maybe Kimi's bad luck is finally over.

Nonetheless.. try as he might.. he will never take out the Spaniard! :thumbs:

Casanova
06-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey Casanova.. looks like Kimi is trying to bring the hurt to Alonso.. maybe Kimi's bad luck is finally over.

Nonetheless.. try as he might.. he will never take out the Spaniard! :thumbs:
:funny: We'll see about that.. :devil:

Die Hard
06-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Kimi Rulez :devil:

Casanova
06-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Why do you spur Alonso? :confused: I hate him.. :P

Anyway, there might be an American in F1 again some day... Scott Speed has been driving well in GP2 and now he's driving the 3rd car for Red Bull... :jammin:

Casanova
06-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Kimi Rulez :devil:
Yeah.. :P :jammin:

06-17-2005, 01:31 PM
Alonso is slick. Not only is he a great driver, but his whole attitude is smooth. I also like Fisichella, since he is Italian, but Fisi is kinda .. crappy.

We will see how well the latest American does in F1. I am not getting my hopes up. Until then I will support my Italian brothers and I guess that Spanish guy. :D

Why do you spur Alonso? :confused: I hate him.. :P

Anyway, there might be an American in F1 again some day... Scott Speed has been driving well in GP2 and now he's driving the 3rd car for Red Bull... :jammin:

FUS1ON
06-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Nascar is the biggest hillbilly sport invented. How people of this country find cars running around in a big oval banging into other, interesting, is beyond me.

There are actually a few of us American folk who actually see the value in F1 and also international events.

Rant complete.

After watching the "hillybilly" NASCAR race held this week in YOUR backyard and hearing what happened at the Formula NONE thing, I wonder how you feel now? Do you want some gravy to go with that crow? :funny:

06-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I still hate NASCAR.. but at least they have the guts to race no matter what and give the fans a true show. I will give them that. Maybe if NASCAR would actually race on a road course I would begin to like it.

There were a ton of NASCAR fans that called in to the local Indy Radio station slamming the International community, before and after the farce of a race.. they gave all NASCAR fans a bad name and made the US look like hillbillies. Very unfortunate.

After watching the "hillybilly" NASCAR race held this week in YOUR backyard and hearing what happened at the Formula NONE thing, I wonder how you feel now? Do you want some gravy to go with that crow? :funny: