PDA

View Full Version : GREAT BRITAIN - Commentary

::: DARK PSI :::
07-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Talk about a fast track. This track seriously eats tyres alive! I thought I had a good race but not good enough to take over Homer F1's lead. He had a blistering qualy time at 1:15 flat. Unbelievable time!

As far as the race goes. Homer F1 had a bad start but quickly zipped past F1 Nut and myself to take the early lead. For 1/3 of the race all three of us were pretty much right by each other. No matter what I did, I could not pass. This track is SOOO difficult to pass on. Nonetheless, I just remained patient and waited for F1 Nut and Homer to pit. Once they did was my chance to pull ahead and get overtake. Homer F1 was a bit too far ahead of me so the pit stop did not get me ahead of him, but luckily for a nice spin that F1 Nut did right out of the pits, I was able to overtake him and assume 2nd in the race. All in all a well fought fight by everyone. Homer F1 and I fought to the bitter end with me making VERY QUICK lap times but unfortunately remaining VERY inconsistent with my times. One lap I am very fast, next just average. Inconsistency does not win races. Homer F1 was on the ball last night and remained consistent throughout the race giving him the guarantee of a checkered flag. I placed 2nd, F1 Nut 3rd and little SALvation placed last. (Practice more Sal!!!)

All in all I did what I needed to do. I moved up more in the points ahead of F1 Nut making my championship run 11 points over F1 Nut, the 2nd place driver.

Strategy:

Initial: 10 Laps
1st: 10 Laps
2nd: 10 Laps

Ready and waiting for Germany! :thumbs:

Die Hard
07-20-2005, 02:48 PM
My god, you are human!

Good race guys :thumbs:

::: DARK PSI :::
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
:D :D :D :D

My god, you are human!

Good race guys :thumbs:

Homer.F1
07-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Finally I managed not to f up and give Dark PSI the win like at the French GP.:thumbs:
I started from the pole but that didn't make much of a difference as F1.nut left me standing there on P1 with his blistering start. Dark came up as well and from watching the replay we touched although I didn't have a clue until I watched it, I didn't feel anything nor did I see you (maybe lag??). After that I was behind F1.nut for most of the first stint 7 laps or so. I had to change my pit strategy since I thought I would run out of fuel it showed 9L/1 lap so I went in early on lap 9 instead of 10. Screwing with that lost me 1 or 2 seconds but when it was all said and done I managed to stay ahead of Dark by 3 or 4 seconds. It was like that for the rest of the race. I was watching the gap to Dark and taking care of my tires. Dark kept the pressure on and I had to pull some fast laps to keep him of my rear. All in all a good race and I'm happy to win again and not f*** up and hand it to Dark or nut. :thumbs:

Black Rose
07-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Good read Homer :) Congratz guys ! :wootrock: