PDA

View Full Version : The 7 Time Winner of the ...

FUS1ON
07-24-2005, 03:12 PM
The 7 Time Winner of the Tour de France is Lance Armstrong! :wootrock:
http://www.olntv.com/tdf/

It's awesome to see him go out as a true champion should, On top! The French have tested the crap out of him for performance enhancing drugs and found nada, squat, zip, nothing! I love that he did it clean and STILL kicked all their butts!

Hell they need to rename it the Tour de Lance!

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-24-2005, 04:02 PM
All with one nut.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
07-24-2005, 04:29 PM
All with one nut.

That helped him take corners. :)

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-24-2005, 04:31 PM
You see he did cheat. One nut= less wind resistance.

PJ'l_Master
07-24-2005, 05:02 PM
haha, everyone of those comments were awesome!!!

LOL

SASQUATCH
07-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Do you know how easy it is to hide the performance enhancing drugs man. .

90% of these athletes take it. . .

What is funny is that when you’re ready to take the test there are ways to hide it besides most athletes when taking it they stop and clean up and begin the training and then they reach pretty much at there full potential. By that time you can take any bullsh1t test and it will never show.

Slice
07-24-2005, 11:26 PM
I doubt very much he takes anything but a stronger mind to the line. He has a staff of trainers the best in the world and has been doing this for a very long time. Let's cut open his bike and see if he stuffed cork in it. LOL Congratulations to him and may the legend live on!

Mad Fox
07-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Good for him no matter what anyone says its a great accomplishment

Pure_Evil
07-25-2005, 11:53 AM
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sport/4.gif :thumbs:

Whether he takes drugs or not doesn't matter, I'm sure the playing field is level and no matter what, he's done more for cancer research and inspired more cance victims and their famillies than any one else on earth.

People who bash him have no class :down:

Lance is a champion in every form http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/1.gif

FUS1ON
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
I wholeheartily agree PE. Lance has done something that no other human has ever done which was to win it 7 times, others have only won it 5 times.

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 04:05 PM
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sport/4.gif :thumbs:

Whether he takes drugs or not doesn't matter, I'm sure the playing field is level and no matter what, he's done more for cancer research and inspired more cance victims and their famillies than any one else on earth.

People who bash him have no class :down:

Lance is a champion in every form http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/1.gifI give him credit for doing so for the cancer but if he didn't have cancer he would have not done anything. If you notice most celebrities when something happens to them or there family they begin to help out. I admire someone who does it not because he has a problem but because he does it for the love of people.

Example: Mother Teresa - Jerry Lewis

Death Engineer
07-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Lance is a champion in every form

I will say that Lance is no doubt the best cyclist ever. However, I would disagree with him being a champion in every form. He is certainly no role model for home life leaving his wife and kids for Ms. Crow.

Pure_Evil
07-25-2005, 06:18 PM
I give him credit for doing so for the cancer but if he didn't have cancer he would have not done anything. If you notice most celebrities when something happens to them or there family they begin to help out. I admire someone who does it not because he has a problem but because he does it for the love of people.

Example: Mother Teresa - Jerry Lewis

Gee, that's nice.... How do you know he wouldn't have done anything? I guess if he could've said I'm cured, screw you, but he didn't, he fought for others, but of course, some like the glass half empty :rolleyes:

Pure_Evil
07-25-2005, 06:21 PM
I will say that Lance is no doubt the best cyclist ever. However, I would disagree with him being a champion in every form. He is certainly no role model for home life leaving his wife and kids for Ms. Crow.

:rofl: good 1!!!

He had sperm frozen so that they could have kids, maybe after the kids were born, she had issues? Were you in their home, listening to their reasons? Did he leave her, or did she leave him? :hmmm:

Takes 2 to marry, take 1 to divorce.

Give credit where it's due, but don't take away when you only assume

FUS1ON
07-25-2005, 06:32 PM
If I ever have to go to court, PE is going to be my lawyer. Your retainer check is in the mail made out to Pure Evil Esquire. :)

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Gee, that's nice.... How do you know he wouldn't have done anything? I guess if he could've said I'm cured, screw you, but he didn't, he fought for others, but of course, some like the glass half empty :rolleyes:
Just like Micheal J. Fox and I will say again if he didn't have cancer he would not be doing it.

Check and see what I mean Pure and I can tell you most only help when they are in trouble.

One other thing too Mr. know it all. When it has to do with money, many well be involve.

Example The homeless, you will not see them invest in that because there is no money to make. Not one have I seen about homeless to help especially in NYC. The only thing is holidays and shelters. Mother Teresa said that she never seen so many sad and heart broken people in all the places she has ever been, and that place was NYC.

When Armstrong was fine you never here him say anything about cancer but only to make money which he has every right to do so but I know for a fact that if he didn't have cancer he would not have done it because Mr. Know it all when he was not sick he never spoke about it. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY:rolleyes:

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 07:32 PM
btw I know about the performance enhancing drugs Pal. . .

If you knew what I know about performance enhancing drugs and btw there are all kinds pal.

Congrats to Arm strong

But don't tell me he isn't taking it because I don't believe him.

Pure_Evil
07-25-2005, 08:16 PM
btw I know about the performance enhancing drugs Pal. . .

If you knew what I know about performance enhancing drugs and btw there are all kinds pal.

Congrats to Arm strong

But don't tell me he isn't taking it because I don't believe him.

I never said he wasn't, I said the field was level :eek: please read

When Armstrong was fine you never here him say anything about cancer but only to make money which he has every right to do so but I know for a fact that if he didn't have cancer he would not have done it because Mr. Know it all when he was not sick he never spoke about it. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because 20 years ago, you weren't playing SSSE, didn't mean you never would.

People grow up, maybe when he was 25, he didn't pay a ton of attention to it, but later he did. I don't remember Mother Theresa speaking about brain cancer, does that mean she didn't care?

Comparing Armstrong to Mother T is funny! Talk about your extremes. Both took different ways to help people and it's funny how you look down your furry nose at one, just because he makes some money. Next time you see a child with cancer, tell him Armstrong is a fraud, and watch his reaction.

famous never help the homeless (http://www.hoopsforthehomeless.org/MoreInfo/hoops2005.cfm) :rolleyes:

JIMINATOR
07-25-2005, 08:17 PM
interesting you mention mother teresa, commonly revered for her work with the poor. well, i saw an interesting article on mother teresa. most of the money she has received does not go to benefit the poor, but to to build nunneries. For the centers she has, they do not provide any type of pain relief, treatment, or easement of suffering, but a harsh place where people go to die. They do not allow family to visit and the nuns are instructed not to get close to the patients.

as for lance, he is certainly the greatest cyclist ever and a cancer survivor. yes, he is a man too, with flaws. most of us do not understand problems unless we experience them firsthand. all the same i think that a lot can learn by his example. it would have been easy to become a victim of circumstance and just give up, but he didn't, he became the opposite.

Mother Teresa On Poverty: It is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot. The world is much helped by the suffering of poor people.

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I never said he wasn't, I said the field was level :eek: please read

Just because 20 years ago, you weren't playing SSSE, didn't mean you never would.

People grow up, maybe when he was 25, he didn't pay a ton of attention to it, but later he did. I don't remember Mother Theresa speaking about brain cancer, does that mean she didn't care?

Comparing Armstrong to Mother T is funny! Talk about your extremes. Both took different ways to help people and it's funny how you look down your furry nose at one, just because he makes some money. Next time you see a child with cancer, tell him Armstrong is a fraud, and watch his reaction.

famous never help the homeless (http://www.hoopsforthehomeless.org/MoreInfo/hoops2005.cfm) :rolleyes:
Just to let you all know that I have every right not to believe that armstrong never took drugs to enhence his games.

And as for what I said and will say it again if he didn't have cancer, and again when he didn't he never spoke about it until he got it.

That will be all for me children. . .;)

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 08:47 PM
interesting you mention mother teresa, commonly revered for her work with the poor. well, i saw an interesting article on mother teresa. most of the money she has received does not go to benefit the poor, but to to build nunneries. For the centers she has, they do not provide any type of pain relief, treatment, or easement of suffering, but a harsh place where people go to die. They do not allow family to visit and the nuns are instructed not to get close to the patients.

as for lance, he is certainly the greatest cyclist ever and a cancer survivor. yes, he is a man too, with flaws. most of us do not understand problems unless we experience them firsthand. all the same i think that a lot can learn by his example. it would have been easy to become a victim of circumstance and just give up, but he didn't, he became the opposite.

Mother Teresa On Poverty: It is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot. The world is much helped by the suffering of poor people.Now I am getting an introduction. . . :rolleyes:

If I needed to know about that I would have asked btw because I know all about it but anyway thx for mentioning something I know already. LOL

Oh and thx for explaining to me about that no one is perfect I didn't know that. DOh! :rolleyes:

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 08:50 PM
If I ever have to go to court, PE is going to be my lawyer. Your retainer check is in the mail made out to Pure Evil Esquire. :)As for Pure being your lawyer I wish you luck hill-billy boy. . . :P

SASQUATCH
07-25-2005, 08:54 PM
I

I was referring to the way they do it like for cancer like endorsements of some kind and btw name some more because 800,000 doesn't cut it pal.

Wake up man ! you live in a land of milk and cookies. . . .:rolleyes:

SoulReaver
07-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Just to let you all know that I have every right not to believe that armstrong never took drugs to enhence his games.

And as for what I said and will say it again if he didn't have cancer, and again when he didn't he never spoke about it until he got it.

That will be all for me children. . .;) Damn, I was expecting some flaming :( lol j/k

Pure_Evil
07-25-2005, 09:42 PM
That will be all for me children. . .;)

:rofl: :rofl: 3 posts later :doh:

as for the land of milk and cookies :D We're famous for apples apples everywhere (http://www.appleharvestfestival.com/index.html)

you got 2 feet, want some apples or cookies, stop bitching and start walking.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Bleh he still did it with one nut.

FUS1ON
07-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Now Who you have made 3 posts in this thread and in each one you have mentioned his nut. :D

FUS1ON
07-25-2005, 10:29 PM
As for Pure being your lawyer I wish you luck hill-billy boy. . . :P

To be a hill-billy you need to have some hills, the only hills we have in Louisiana are ant hills. :D

FUS1ON
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Yippy I triple posted! :D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Now Who you have made 3 posts in this thread and in each one you have mentioned his nut. :D
You noticed. LOL

SASQUATCH
07-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Ok it was good what I started and was hoping to get something going and it did with a little excitment that this GM needed.

I knew Pure evil would stick his nose in and he did. . . LOL

I hope you guys didn't take me seioursly . . . LMAO

Grats to Armstrong wtg sweet!. . . .

FUS1ON
07-26-2005, 12:48 AM
It's all good bigdaddy! :D

Pure_Evil
07-26-2005, 01:34 AM
;) always fun watching Sas contradict himself :D

SASQUATCH
07-26-2005, 05:05 AM
;) always fun watching Sas contradict himself :DI love you Pure you are a really good man and I know that just by how you are when someone needs help.

Example: Aries you help him out that was very nice of you btw. :thumbs:

Don't take me too seriously because if you had the chance to meet me in person you would like me.

I have had the privilege to speak to you on the phone and without a thought you are a good man with a good heart.

SAS

OUTLAWS high ping camper
07-26-2005, 06:40 AM
one nut

Pure_Evil
07-26-2005, 10:11 AM
I love you Pure you are a really good man and I know that just by how you are when someone needs help.

Example: Aries you help him out that was very nice of you btw. :thumbs:

Don't take me too seriously because if you had the chance to meet me in person you would like me.

I have had the privilege to speak to you on the phone and without a thought you are a good man with a good heart.

SAS

When he writes like that, my shorts get tight :o

any word on the NY lan?

FUS1ON
07-26-2005, 01:55 PM
one nut

HPC I see your one nut and raise you five and I call. Watch 'cha got? :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
07-26-2005, 02:17 PM
full house

FUS1ON
07-26-2005, 02:25 PM