PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Here We Go Again

Caged Anger
08-17-2005, 11:22 AM
I don't think the response would be the same for another one as the first one

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/13/bush.iran.reut/

FUS1ON
08-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Once a nuclear missle lands in your backyard "OMG...Here We Go Again" is something you will never get the chance to say. Cut him some slack, the man is trying to prevent problems down the road. In my opinion and in most people's minds, 3rd world nations are too volatile to have nuclear weapons. All it takes is for the government to be over thrown by some extremist group and then if you think their current government is hard to deal with, try dealing with someone that doesn’t mind blowing themselves up.

Bingo
08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
And let's be PERFECTLY clear here....

From the article in the link:

"All options are on the table," Bush, speaking at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, said in the interview broadcast on Saturday.

Asked if that included the use of force, Bush replied: "As I say, all options are on the table. The use of force is the last option for any president..."

This is NO different from the policy of pretty much any country.

It is as much posturing as anything else. Do not let the media whip you up into a frenzy. They love to do that. :P

However, like Sho said... if they continue to make nuclear weapons, the US has to take steps to protect itself.

Lets just hope it doesn't come to that, eh?

B

Caged Anger
08-17-2005, 09:11 PM
agreed

Mad Fox
08-17-2005, 09:43 PM
All i want to say is havent we heard this same discussion before?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Screw Bush.

KAT
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Well some people say they don't like Bush and some do.... it all depends on that you think is morally correct... I do have to say that I have been wondering why in the past no one else has set out to capture anyone over seas that was a great threat, or someone that have killed millions of people... but Bush did and succeeded yeah it mad a lot of people mad but have you ever stop to think of all the lives that it is going to save....seems to me that everyone else was going to sit back and wait on him to die, basically he was going to go his whole life without paying for what he has done... WOOT to Bush for getting the job done, and you may say that well there are Americans risking and losing their lives.... ummm answer me this, what is the military for if it isn't for protecting us, they said that there was no need in going overseas, OMG all the bombing, the planes crashing into the World Trade Center was not a reason, what is wrong with people.... I don't believe in war if there is no just cause, but do you wait until other major cities and towns or bombed, do you wait until they have killed thousands more, tell me when do you take action?? Well that is my thoughts, and I thank Bush for finally setting out to get something done(for taking action)... I have family that have died in combat, so I know the loss of a family member to war, but they believed in protecting their home... you shouldn't be in the military if you don't...

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Ok sorry Kat. let me explain why I dislike Bush. I HATE LIARS. Don't get me wrong I 150% support our Troops and have donated to familes that have lost a soldier there. But I do not support why they are there.

The main reason we went to Iraq was because of WMD's yet we know know that they do not exist in Iraq. The Administration strayed away from why we went to war. Where is Osama?
Clintion was no super man but all he did was get a BJ from some really really ugly girl and that is in a nut shell why they tried to give him the boot. Nobody died for Clinton telling a lie.

(please note the above post are just a basic view on my thoughts. This is a game forum after all and I do not wish to offend anyone)

KAT
08-18-2005, 01:30 AM
hehe I was not upset hun I was also just stating that nomatter what everyone is going to have there own view... I dont approve of Bush but I am glad that someone finally got one of those _ _ _holes...

Sry that you thought I was.. hehe I dont care about this stuff was just lending my thoughts... oh and one more thing not really on topic but is in a way...

I dont feel that a woman should ever be pres.. LOL reason being... She is going to get PMS and kill us all

TheMaster
08-18-2005, 03:18 AM
Well I can honestly say that I am so glad Saddam Hussein is out of power and in custody. I cheered the day he was captured, and I am in full support of our troops. My cousin afterall is in the Army and is serving a tour of duty in Japan. But I too dislike the President and every day it's becoming more evident why I don't, and why a lot more people are turning against him.

As evil and brutal as Saddam Hussein was, I don't see how we would have been in any imminent danger had we left him in power. Wasn't it Usama bin Laden that destroyed the World Trade Center on September 11th, not Saddam?

His job approval ratings are also starting to show a growing amount of skepticism. What were the last numbers, 34% approval on Iraq, and 61% disapproval ratings?

Yes, where are those WMDs? You know what I find funny? In 1999 when Clinton went into Kosovo then Texas Governor Bush criticized Clinton for not setting a timetable. I believe his exact words were "Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is." I just find it so confusing that he would question Clinton for not doing something that Bush himself is not doing six years later.

The GOP in Congress exploited the Lewinski affair like it was the end of everything, IMO. Yes, Clinton lied publically about it, but about a private affair, and he was almost removed from office on impeachment charges for it. I think going through the whole process of impeachment was more than enough for Clinton's actions. He did publically and officially apologize to the nation afterwards.

There are my views on this matter.

TheMaster
08-18-2005, 03:20 AM
And yes I did change subjects very rapidly in that post, to get my message quickly across. :P

KAT
08-18-2005, 05:09 AM
I was saying that it was about time that someone set out to capture someone for the crap they have done... lol I wasnt saying who done it was I was using it as a point that they are killing americas but I hear so many ppl saying we need to make peace... ROFL... peace WTH is that??

Basiclly I am saying peace?? YOu want to shake hands with the person or ppl that have killed you fellow americas and dont even have second thoughts about it?

Anyways this could go on forever but I have rested my case.... lol I can get worked up over my views and what I believe in and what I see as wrong... so can everyone else...

TheMaster
08-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Anyone can get worked up over their views if they go on long enough. :D

Yes we want peace, but we're not saying negotiate with a bunch of radical terrorists who have no regard for human life. I believe these terrorists need to be stopped and we need to destroy al-Qaida. But, I don't believe that was a good reason for an invasion of a country that was not any serious threat to our national security.