PDA

View Full Version : Hilariously stupid

Asian Invasian
08-22-2005, 05:33 AM
This is a video of my friend from school hes weird as hell hahahhaha
http://media.putfile.com/Scooters
enjoy

edit:
dont watch if your dont have a sense of humor/and or you are too mature/ and 3 minutes to spare :P

ME BIGGD01
08-22-2005, 05:39 AM
i am starting to care less and less about todays youth's future. :down:

Asian Invasian
08-22-2005, 06:06 AM
i am starting to care less and less about todays youth's future. :down:youth has a future?

He Is Legend
08-22-2005, 06:17 AM
Ahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahha
Ahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahha
Ahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahha ahahahahha

that was freaking gold right there man, omg..and its not that were not smart or anything bigs, its just we have a totally different sense of humor then adults do now, stuff we find funny, some adults find really stupid and idiotic

but yeah, that was the funniest/greatest thing i've seen in a while, reminds me of when me and my friend got twisted and made a video on his big camcorder using hand puppets lol, it was hillariously funny and we still watch it to this day, anyway

nice vid man, tell him to make more lol

Mad Fox
08-22-2005, 12:23 PM
:rofl:

BobtheCkroach
08-22-2005, 12:28 PM
i am starting to care less and less about todays youth's future. :down:

I totally agree. Every day that goes by, I hate my generation more and more.

FUS1ON
08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I needed a laugh today and got one, thanks! :jammin:

Black Rose
08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
shakira`s brothers? :hmmm:

Slice
08-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Well at least they aren't smoking crack.

SoulReaver
08-22-2005, 03:47 PM
That was umm...pathetic...

At first I was like wtf is this?!?!

EXEcution
08-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Since I can't watch this now and I doubt it has the ownage editing skills that I do I will nonestly respond by saying that upon reading the title of the thread I immidiately though it was about AI and his stupidity.

As for the future all I can say is that there will probably be more vids like this... stupider and with better quality.

FUS1ON
08-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Damn bro who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Die Hard
08-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Er...

As you were....

Asian Invasian
08-23-2005, 02:29 AM
I thought it was funny anyway :P

EXEcution
08-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Damn bro who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?
This morning I didn't have cornflakes for breakfast. :D

And I can't wait to come home and watch the clip.

Asian Invasian
08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
This morning I didn't have cornflakes for breakfast. :D

And I can't wait to come home and watch the clip.hahahah arent you supposed to be home?

walla walla
08-25-2005, 01:46 AM
i just think their retarded

Asian Invasian
08-25-2005, 12:41 PM
i just think their retardednice 2nd post

SASQUATCH
08-25-2005, 01:01 PM
I didn't find it funny.

I like the one about the video game.
Now that was funny.

EXEcution
08-25-2005, 05:42 PM
hahahah arent you supposed to be home?
No. You will be the first to know when I get back home tho. :babe:

PJ'l_Master
08-25-2005, 06:19 PM
I totally agree. Every day that goes by, I hate my generation more and more.

i would like to sign that petition...

Now which way to the customer service desk so i can get a refund on the last 3min of my life

EXEcution
08-25-2005, 06:44 PM
People get bored and use technology in ways it should never be used. It's all fun tho. I don't hate anything (except AI :P) and everyone will eventually grow up and look back at that time when the did something stupid and laugh (at their own stupidity). I love parts of our pop-culture and dislike others. I'm sure that it's always been like that with every generation, and many things get transferred from one gen to another.

Elem3ntal
08-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Lol .. that was so retarted it was patheticly funny :D

Asian Invasian
08-25-2005, 10:16 PM
i would like to sign that petition...

Now which way to the customer service desk so i can get a refund on the last 3min of my life
i would like to point out taht you wasted 4 minutes of your life not me... :P
1. your fault you watched it look at the title, your 20 years old chill out dont be going in topics if your going to be "TOO" mature for them. honestly i didnt say it was the best video ever... not my fault.
2. you didnt have to post negativity in my thread :P
that only wasted another minute of your life in a bad way :rolleyes:
ill add something to the title then just for you :P

"dont watch if your dont have a sense of humor/and or too mature/ 3 minutes to spare :P"

EXEcution
08-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I have the sixth sense of humor.

j5tar
08-28-2005, 06:15 AM
that was weird

walla walla
08-28-2005, 07:19 PM
idk it kinda of funny

PJ'l_Master
08-28-2005, 09:53 PM
i would like to point out taht you wasted 4 minutes of your life not me... :P
1. your fault you watched it look at the title, your 20 years old chill out dont be going in topics if your going to be "TOO" mature for them. honestly i didnt say it was the best video ever... not my fault.
2. you didnt have to post negativity in my thread :P
that only wasted another minute of your life in a bad way :rolleyes:
ill add something to the title then just for you :P

"dont watch if your dont have a sense of humor/and or too mature/ 3 minutes to spare :P"

wow dude...that must be a real big corn cob in your bum. i was only being my smart ass self, and when i looked at the title i thought it MIGHT be something to look at, considering the recent quality of funny movies.

dont take things to seriously jacka$$
:down: :ha:

Asian Invasian
08-29-2005, 03:27 AM
wow dude...that must be a real big corn cob in your bum. i was only being my smart ass self, and when i looked at the title i thought it MIGHT be something to look at, considering the recent quality of funny movies.

dont take things to seriously jacka$$
:down: :ha:you took it serious first :P
"i want my 3 mins back blah blah"
i didnt mean to offend you if i did, but people offend me when they post negativity in my thread when they can just not post anything at all.
Or as you mature people would say, if you dont ahve anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.
Problem solved :P
and dont call me a jackass
kthx

BobtheCkroach
08-29-2005, 03:55 AM
my smart ass self
Ain't that the truth... :rolleyes:

BobtheCkroach
08-29-2005, 03:59 AM
you took it serious first :P
"i want my 3 mins back blah blah"
i didnt mean to offend you if i did, but people offend me when they post negativity in my thread when they can just not post anything at all.
Or as you mature people would say, if you dont ahve anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.
Problem solved :P
and dont call me a jackass
kthx

PJ said it was dumb and that he wanted his 4 minutes back - don't mistake that for any smidgeon of maturity on his part :P

Second of all, imho, while having people talk negatively is sometimes not fun, it's a sign that at least people respect you enough to post in your threads, or even read them. There are plenty of people whose threads I don't even read, personally, b/c I know I don't care for what they say / they bug me / I know I'll regret bothering. Yeah, I dissed your video (or at least implied it when I cast hatred upon the way my generation acts), but at least you're on the list of people whose posts i read! Take it as a compliment that you get a lot of comments - it means we like you, you freak! :thumbs: :D :P

Gun Element
08-30-2005, 03:35 AM
I think its creepy how I used to play with that kid online all the time. Although, at the same time, it makes since because he was such a weirdo... It was pretty funny :)

EXEcution
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Maybe with some Matrix effects, more make-up, and scooter's with rocket jets it would have been better, otherwise I though it was pretty creative. :P

PJ'l_Master
08-31-2005, 09:19 PM
like the "rocket rollerblades" in the jack ass movie?