PDA

View Full Version : Monza Commentary

Homer.F1
09-02-2005, 06:59 PM
:thumbs: Finally I get back on top. Guess now I can stop my :bawling:. Good race for all I thought. It was a good start from everyone without any incidents. I was trailing F1.nut with Dark right on my ass for the first two laps. On lap three Dark managed to get by me on the front straight but he ran long on the first chicane which gave me room to overtake but we bumped and stupid me I waited for him thinking it was my fault on viewing the replay it wasn't. By now F1.nut was up 5 secs with Dark about 2 sec in front of me. One lap later I saw them both going wide at the same corner with Nut spining out of control and I managed to split the two and take the lead. We were all on the same strategy so I managed to keep and build on my lead while the two of them were fighting back and forth for second. By the final pit I was 11 sec up on them and going away to victory.

I don't know how much the points are going to help me but I'll take them. Bring on Spa.

::: DARK PSI :::
09-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Homer pretty much summed up the race. It was a tough fight being that I am better with lots of downforce. But I will gladly take 2nd and pull ahead 2 more points in my championship standings.

Practice heavy boys for SPA. Not only is it one of my favorite circuits but it is perfect for the way I setup my car and my driving habits.

I will be a tough competitor there!

BRING IT!

5 more races to go. You guys STILL have a chance. :P :cool: