PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Phoenix
02-07-2003, 06:41 AM
Alright, there's this *** at my school called Nick.....he is the most disliked and hated kid at school. He tries to act as if he is king of the world and it only makes him more hated. Well, anyhow, Ive had some bad experiences with him (one that endangered my life). Now, Im always nice to him because deep down I feel bad for him..............despite all the **** we have been through. So anyways, Nick has this attitude that he is superior to me. He shows it al the time. He tries to make fun of me, make me look bad and **** like that. Well, the other day, tuesday to be exact, Im standing in the pizza line...and ***boy comes up to me and ****ing coughs in my face......yeah, you heard me right, he coughed in my ****ing face. I was this ****ing close to punching him. But, I dont....I chickened out. Now, two days later I am sick out of my mind. I feel like ****. I want to die......
I am trying to figure out what I am going to do about this ***......so this lead me to the point of the post.....what would you do if you were in my shoes? Also, I am missing school because of him....and I will have to miss tommorow as well because I am still really sick. Im probably going to end up going to the doctors becuase I have asthma(which I only get if I am really sick), and I am coughing up mucos.....

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-07-2003, 06:46 AM
next time he trys to be captin coool guy

show him that you call the shots

hell id give him a shot in the JUNK !! just a tap hahah let him know your not ****ing around

or hell get him in a head lock and hold on till he starts breathing funny then let go and tell him you ever do this **** agan ill hold on till you stop breathing !!! :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
02-07-2003, 06:51 AM
well as a father now and would like to give you logical and constructive advice so you will grow up knowing you did the right thing i will suggest walking up to him very nicely maybe smile gently say "you know that was wrong what you did and i was sick very bad" then very quickly punch him right in the jaw slightly to the right of the temple of it whicj should knock him out. when he hits the flaw kick him like 6 times in the stomach than once in the head just for the disrespect. before you walk away from him spit on him for the justice.

i hope my advice comes in handy at all times you need to use it. :devil:

Hobbes
02-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Yeah sounds like he needs a whooping. But, depending on what your school is like if you just wack him for coughing in your face or something you'll probably get suspended or expelled.
So next time he decides to be an ass, make sure you have a friend nearby who's not afraid to back you up and tell him to **** off/spit in his face/whatever. Get him to attack first, then double team him and proceed with the headlocks and kidney shots. That way maybe he gets his ass kicked and also gets in trouble. Or maybe he'll back down... Then if he starts being an ass again, you get to laugh at him (in public) for pussing out the last time and being full of crap.

Phoenix
02-07-2003, 07:05 AM
heh heh...I like these ideas. I could have vicious back me up...... :devil:

Grimmy
02-07-2003, 07:07 AM
:rofl:

I'd just poke him in the eye, and tell him there is more where that came from. Next time you will use 2 fingers.

That doesn't work if he wears glasses, unless you have a strong finger. ;)

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-07-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Feb 7 2003, 07:07 AM
:rofl:

I'd just poke him in the eye, and tell him there is more where that came from. Next time you will use 2 fingers.

That doesn't work if he wears glasses, unless you have a strong finger. ;)
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good one grimmy and iff hehas u on the ground and you know your gonna get a beating

yell out I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VICTORY WITH ONE EYE !!!!! then do what grimmy said hahah :wootrock:

Ra\/en
02-07-2003, 07:32 AM
well if i was there, id back you up and then we could go kick his face off.

and afterwards we could barf in his hair.

and then i could kick his arse. then run away and nobody would be hurt cept him. :jammin:

Hobbes
02-07-2003, 07:36 AM
If you'd rather go the pacifistic route, next time just grab him and smooch him. You'll probably get sick again, but I'll bet he stays away from you after that. :oooo:

Unless his picking on you is just his only way to express his secret love. :shifty:

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-07-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Feb 7 2003, 07:36 AM
If you'd rather go the pacifistic route, next time just grab him and smooch him. You'll probably get sick again, but I'll bet he stays away from you after that. :oooo:

Unless his picking on you is just his only way to express his secret love. :shifty:
Remind me to stay away from you hobbes ;)

Hobbes
02-07-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by HoHo F*cking HoHo@Feb 6 2003, 09:39 PM
Remind me to stay away from you hobbes    ;)
Hey, I only suggested that because this is Phoenix we're talking about here... :ghey:

Diablo
02-07-2003, 07:51 AM
Well see pheonix i have the same problem...This Daniel Robertson kid...Ok like mauybe 2 years ago or summen?...Well thi is how it started with him...ME and my freind jordan were talking and this dude named daniel comes on talking junk (never seen or heard og him b-4) and i was like yea w/e..So the next day he moves to my school and every gurl in the whol school thinks he so cute when he is a little bitch boy so he would make fun of me every day until 1 day i went to a High School football game and he decides to show up and tells me to go to the trail leading in the woods so jordan leads me up there and i have like 5 freinds back there watching for cops....so we get up tehre and he throws a hit in my jaw which i think wasnt bad at all and i throw 4 very fast hard punches in his face and he backs away and not coming back up...so the cop comes up and takes us to the main entrance gets my mom and my dad...so i didnt get anything i just got a warning ...well next day everyone was like "Ohhhhh you beat daniel ohhh your the man"..So he walks up to me..."Yo you bitch you waNNA try that sh!t again?"..So im not no chicken and say "Yea sure you mexican ***"..So he gets mad walks off with his little black freinds....Comes back like 5 days later i walk to my locker..and he throws a punch in the back of my head..i end up kicking his ass up and down suddenly when it was gtting good blood goes on the floor he stops and laughs so i spit on him and a teacher comes out and grabs us i hit the teacher in the jaw "By accident"...We got suspended for like 10 days....Yea so pheonix that tell ya anything??...And he still wants to F with me today.....ill get his pic hold on

Sepra
02-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Feb 7 2003, 02:02 AM
Yeah sounds like he needs a whooping. But, depending on what your school is like if you just wack him for coughing in your face or something you'll probably get suspended or expelled.
So next time he decides to be an ass, make sure you have a friend nearby who's not afraid to back you up and tell him to **** off/spit in his face/whatever. Get him to attack first, then double team him and proceed with the headlocks and kidney shots. That way maybe he gets his ass kicked and also gets in trouble. Or maybe he'll back down... Then if he starts being an ass again, you get to laugh at him (in public) for pussing out the last time and being full of crap.
I have to agree with what he said. When I was in high school I had a similar situation. She was a real bitch and for some unknown reason had a problem with me. I couldnt take it anymore and just ended up having to duke it out. I had a few of my friend there also to back me up......just in case. I was scared as hell, but it wasnt too bad. She realized that I wasnt going to run everytime she gave me the evil eye and eventually she went on to new prey.

Pure_Evil
02-07-2003, 02:11 PM
I'll tell you what, when i was in high school I took a ton of crap, all the time.
In my senior year I had had enough. A kid from my class got on my case, a tall lanky ass. I told him to f-off, his reply was do you want some of me?
I hit him twice in the gut and followed up with two to the head before he knew what happened. I did this in a huge crowd. But he was wearing leather weight lifting glove and as we went at it he caught me 3 times in the face in the exchange of blows. As the teachers started to come the students pulled us appart. I was still trying to get to him, We went to class and acted like nothing happened. My instructor looked at me and asked if I was fighting and of course i said no, He sent me to the bathroom then the nurses office. I never noticed that the gloves riped my face open. I out hit him like 7-3 and looked like the loser. In the office I stuck to my guns that i wasn't in a fight and claimed i walked into a door. The Principal asked if the door had a name, did it look like this (held up his fist), asked me why the door hit me 3 times. Then called my mom and sent me home. I never ratted Eddie out. When I got back to school after a few days off I wasn't picked on as much and Ed actually stuck up for me. Respect was earned.
I hate violence, but sometimes you have to.

Sepra
02-07-2003, 02:19 PM
:hmmm: That was great advice!! :hmmm: The point is......unfortunately you do have to physically stick up for yourself sometime or another. It sucks.

Pure_Evil
02-07-2003, 02:28 PM
I often worry about how my son will do when this happens to him in school. Sooner or later it will in one form or another :bandhead:
If he has a interest we hope to enrole him in Aikido classes at a early age. We hope he'll learn defence, poise and discipline. But we wont force him. We don't want a violent child, just a confident one :thumbs:

Sauron
02-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Am i the only one that never got into this kind of situation? http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Confused2.gif

Phoenix
02-07-2003, 08:43 PM
wow...it seems everyone thinks I should hurt this kid....badly. heh heh...well, I just have to get better, and then Phoenix will unleash his wrath unto this poor fool....MU AHAHAHA.*cough..weeze*...ok, back to bed for me....

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 09:05 PM
If I were you I would go jump off the school building..... :P

Phoenix
02-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Feb 7 2003, 09:05 PM
If I were you I would go jump off the school building..... :P

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah, tried that already....how about jumping in front of his car?

Phoenix
02-07-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Feb 7 2003, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah, tried that already....how about jumping in front of his car?
..........Im sorry, but that made me laugh so hard. i dont know why......it just did. *sigh*, its good to have you back bitch :P

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 09:25 PM
LOL Thanks for the love.... :w00t:
After seeing your post about the car accident victim, I say let it go, he ain't worth it...ya know what I mean?

Snip3r
02-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Feb 7 2003, 10:00 AM
Am i the only one that never got into this kind of situation? http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Confused2.gif
I'm with u Sauron ;)