PDA

View Full Version : GM FFL Week1

FUS1ON
09-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Week 1 standings. I was kind of surprised at the points put up by some of us, I hadn't expected the points to be this high.

How did you all do with the picks? I ended up with 6 of 7 correct, I missed on the AsianDraft/PW game.

Pure_Evil
09-13-2005, 10:55 AM
LOL, like I can remember who I picked :P

sorry Poon let ya down Sho...... :(

SALvation
09-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Its gonna be a fun season. I was pretty disappointed in my WR and DEF this week, but hopefully that should just be a fluke instead of the norm. I also pulled a couple of trades this week, eventually landing Willis McGahee and Marcus Pollard. Bring on Week 2!

FYI - Don't forget the top 8 make the playoffs this year.

BobtheCkroach
09-13-2005, 03:28 PM
I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't get Rothlisberger until late in the week from my trade, and I forgot to switch him for Joey harrington, but harrington actually only got 1 less point than Rothlisberger, so that was pretty kewl. I found out who I need to get rid of, that's for sure!

Now my officefootballpool, that didn't go so hot...

FUS1ON
09-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I dropped a few dogs and picked up a few new horses this morning to fill in the bye week gaps. I've still got a few weak positions but i'm feeling pretty good about the rest of the season ..... that is if injuries don't pop up and bite me in the buttocks.

Bob i'm still trying to get the hang of those picks too over in that office football pool. I didn't get many games picked right (8 out of 16, pfff 50% :rolleyes: ), but the ones I did get right where worth some nice points.

BTW Sal, Doc paid for making that trade to you. Kat, Doc, Spike and I played real golf Sunday morning. Spike was about 40 yds from me and I was chipping his ball back to him with a 7I that I had in my hand, well Doc bent down to pick up his ball and I kind of shanked it and hit Doc in the head, I had some mustard on it because the ball bounced off him about another 25 yards so it hit him pretty hard. I say we are even. :devil: J/K Doc, I couldn't do that again in a million years, sorry again bro. :D

Thundarr
09-14-2005, 02:23 AM
Brett Farve ---meh, nuff said. :bawling:

SALvation
09-14-2005, 03:10 AM
Brett Farve ---meh, nuff said. :bawling:
What you need is a strong young QB...say...Eli Manning? :)

Doc Holliday
09-14-2005, 04:13 AM
i can't really complain....i had a good week....hope it holds up for the following weeks...just need to get a good DEF in my lineup and im golden i think....my kicker this week helped me a ton with 4 FG's all over 35+ yards and 1 pat

OUTLAWS Spike
09-14-2005, 09:10 PM
wow some of yalls team names are :rofl:
good luck guys on the rest of the season :thumbs:

Thundarr
09-17-2005, 02:07 AM
What you need is a strong young QB...say...Eli Manning? :)

LOL, I just should've been smarter about having him as QB in Detroit, never a good day for him in Detroit... :(

Oh and yay, surprise, surprise China Doll is on the injured list AGAIN, grrrr! :mad: