PDA

View Full Version : ** 2005 League Signup For Next Season **

::: DARK PSI :::
09-15-2005, 03:14 PM
We are almost complete with our first season of F1. The new season will begin very soon and we need to establish a list of drivers. We will be doing a team based season so it will be two people to a team. The game will only allow 8 players so there will be 4 teams.

So far we have 5 drivers. We need 3 more drivers to make a full set of 8. Now I know that we have some interest from our European Gamemeccians and we have decided to open up the season to them as well. We will be playing on Sunday mornings (USA - Eastern Standard Time) at 9AM. This will translate to mid to late afternoon for our European drivers. IF any of you, like Die Hard and Aries want to join up, please state your interest here.

If you are interested, we will be conducting a test at our next race in Brazil. This will check to see if your pings are ok for the season. Basically install the game and perform the following changes to match our setups. You can practice if you wish to beat us, but just get used to the track and enjoy the race. You will be traffic to us! :P Click the link below and follow the instructions precisely to get ready for the race.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71061

If you are interested, please post here. This is, of course, also open to any US drivers as well on Gamemecca.

Post your interest and I will email or PM you the details for when we will race and how to connect. If you do not have the game, PM me and I can tell you where to get it. :cool: