PDA

View Full Version : Yo new fantasy footballers

FUS1ON
09-17-2005, 04:03 PM
If you see a red letter out beside you player's name you might want to or need to look for a replacement player for that position. This is only the 2nd week on the season, please keep up with your team. Someone still has a player that is out for the season in their lineup, not to mention names but ah *cough* Asian *cough* :rolleyes:

Player Status:
IR - Injured Reserve
NA - Not Active
O - Out
D - Doubtful
Q - Questionable
P - Probable
DTD - Day-to-Day

My week 2 picks:
S'port City Outlaws over Unfo's Bitches
Poon Warriors over Term's Tight Ends
FrEaKsHoW over Monkeys
The Cockroaches over The SALvation Army
DIrtgod over Thundarrcats
Sportin' Wood over Asians Draftations
EdoGs boyZ over Stupid Blondes

Asian Invasian
09-17-2005, 05:43 PM
ya ive been busy lately ill fix it after work today.

Asian Invasian
09-18-2005, 03:26 AM
If you see a red letter out beside you player's name you might want to or need to look for a replacement player for that position. This is only the 2nd week on the season, please keep up with your team. Someone still has a player that is out for the season in their lineup, not to mention names but ah *cough* Asian *cough* :rolleyes:

Player Status:
IR - Injured Reserve
NA - Not Active
O - Out
D - Doubtful
Q - Questionable
P - Probable
DTD - Day-to-Day

My week 2 picks:
S'port City Outlaws over Unfo's Bitches
Poon Warriors over Term's Tight Ends
FrEaKsHoW over Monkeys
The Cockroaches over The SALvation Army
DIrtgod over Thundarrcats
Sportin' Wood over Asians Draftations
EdoGs boyZ over Stupid Blondes
k i finished buddy :P
heh your so funny

FUS1ON
09-18-2005, 04:34 AM
LOL Some of you made changes to your lineups after I posted that, just like I figured you would. That's ok, just keep on waiting until the last minute to set your lineups and to fill in for injuries and stuff.

Asian Invasian
09-18-2005, 05:49 AM
LOL Some of you made changes to your lineups after I posted that, just like I figured you would. That's ok, just keep on waiting until the last minute to set your lineups and to fill in for injuries and stuff.
haha dude its not my fault ive been working and school and lots of stupid hw and all this crap coming up, otherwise i would have done it monday..

FUS1ON
09-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Go check your teams! :rolleyes:

FUS1ON
09-25-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks Sportin Wood for fixing your bye week player. Now if we could just get Pure Evil and Unforgiven to keep up with their teams this week instead of laying down and maybe giving up easy wins. :down:

FUS1ON
09-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Unless money is involved, the interest level in the line-ups will always be sporadic for some.

Says the person who didn't get his Pick'em picks in this week. You blew everyone away lastweek and this week a no show.