PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian GP Commentary

F1nut
10-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Not the most exciting race but i can't complain the result was fantastic:) and with DarkPSI finishing last:bawling: my chances for wining the championship are now a reality:thumbs: .I started on slicks and the track was too wet witch meant i had to go really slow and Dark got by me at the first corner as i ran wide:mad: .Homer and Dark had a gap of 5-6s after 3 laps witch made me wander if i should go in for a tire change but Dark started to run wide:babe: and i managed to catch and overtake for a short time .After first rounds of pits i came ahead of Dark and 11s behind Homer:bawling: .I push hard but careful not to run off and i close the gap to 8.5s before my pit. As i was going to go in the pits Homer run wide and the gap was naw.5s.:babe: After second round of pits i got ahead of Homer and push like hell .From there on a boring race as my lead increase steadily and i finish 35s ahead of Homer. Happy with the result and if HomerF1 changed to slicks sooner it could be different.

::: DARK PSI :::
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
An absolutely crapy race performed by me. This now being the second rain race in a row. My pace was definetely not there and my setup was not where I needed it before race day. I ended up struggling with my car's balance and grip the entire race. No matter what tyre option I had, I could not get an ounce of grip on the wet pavement. The same thing happened in the last race in SPA.

I started the race fine, but after about 3 laps, my intermediates went to crap and I felt like I was racing on a flat. Not to mention I did not see the cross over line coming into the pits and had to serve a stop and go penalty. This guaranteed me out of the race. I just worked on bringing the car home and getting 3rd place without slamming into a wall and taking a DNF.

Be ready boys. I will be putting in A LOT of practice for Suzuka. You will see me finish off this season strong with more 1st place wins. Taking the championship from me will not be easy. I plan to come out VERY fierce in Japan. Be ready! :cool:

But I must say to F1 Nut... Great race! You performed perfectly given the horrible conditions. You had a magnificent drive! :thumbs:

F1nut
10-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks DarkPSI and lets hope it rains in Japan He He The track seams to favor your stile of driving but i made some improvements and with a good setup i should be ok. Brig it on Dark I must finish ahead of you in every race and hope Homer finishes ahead of you at least once. Your dominance in the middle part of the season is hard to overcome the 7 point cushion you have may just be enough ??