PDA

View Full Version : Big Oil. Now this really makes me mad..

::: DARK PSI :::
10-28-2005, 12:34 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051027/D8DGL2502.html

I cannot express how angry this story makes me. :mad:

NightBreed
10-28-2005, 01:03 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051027/D8DGL2502.html

I cannot express how angry this story makes me. :mad:

Man...what a racket...:mad:

In an interview on Fox News television 10 days ago, Mr. Raymond, Exxon Mobil's chief executive, sought to quell some of the criticism.

"The question of how much money we make - profit is not a dirty word. And it's absolutely required in our industry to have an adequate level of profit to be able to continue to invest."

Later in the program, when asked whether Exxon Mobil's profits were "obscene," he said: "No, I don't think they're obscene. I don't think they're obscene at all."

:(

::: DARK PSI :::
10-28-2005, 03:10 AM
What an ass. I am sure the gas prices are not big deal to someone who makes 10+ million a year. :mad:

SALvation
10-28-2005, 04:47 AM
What an ass. I am sure the gas prices are not big deal to someone who makes 10+ million a year. :mad:

Instead of looking at an X5 next year, take a look at the Lexus 400rh. It's been a big surprise as to how well it performs.

Pure_Evil
10-28-2005, 11:30 AM
all you people who voted the oil men into the White House, just shut the **** up and grab your ankles! You got what you deserved for being foolish :down:

As much as I didn't like the oponent, I could've dealt with ketchup prices increasing!

OUTLAWS Tip
10-28-2005, 02:25 PM
all you people who voted the oil men into the White House, just shut the **** up and grab your ankles! You got what you deserved for being foolish :down:

As much as I didn't like the oponent, I could've dealt with ketchup prices increasing!

Not me!! I have have a small car that uses gas efficiently. I don't drive that much and use way more Ketchup than gas.
:P

MassacreAL
10-28-2005, 02:33 PM
i cant wait for time when earth will be definitely out of oil :P

NightBreed
10-28-2005, 09:09 PM
:mad: Jeez...look at this guy...

Millions per year and a heart attack just around the corner..:wave:

OUTLAWS Spike
10-28-2005, 09:21 PM
You know if the media would make as big a deal about this as they did about the **** ups FEMA made in New Orleans, I think gas prices would go down considerably. I think there has been 2 stories in the last month about this crap. In the other news story ABC had a month or so ago, they reported that the head guy at Mobile/Exxon made $8 million profit last year, but he cleared like $33 million in the second quarter of this year. ( I'm pretty sure about those figures, but don't kill me if I'm off by a mill or two:P )
I don't think even the big oil companies like being put under a microscope and getting alot of bad publicity.

MassacreAL
can somone tell me avarage price of one litre or galon of diesel or something in usa?? for comparation with prices here in czech rep

OUTLAWS Spike
You know if the media would make as big a deal about this as they did about the **** ups FEMA made in New Orleans, I think gas prices would go down considerably. I think there has been 2 stories in the last month about this crap. In the other news story ABC had a month or so ago, they reported that the head guy at Mobile/Exxon made $8 million profit last year, but he cleared like $33 million in the second quarter of this year. ( I'm pretty sure about those figures, but don't kill me if I'm off by a mill or two:P )

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Not sure how much U US guys pay, but over here in the Uk its like 96 Pence a litre, which is damn disgraceful.....