PDA

View Full Version : issues

Grimmy
02-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Like the title says, and I have them. Very few of you know about them, I talked to you about them on msn messenger. But I truely don't know how much longer I can take it. I really don't. I have opened up to those people that I have talked to on msn messenger, and I truely speak from the heart on that ****.

But over the past few weeks of the happenings on here, on the servers, the server status, and all the things associated with the online life, I feel that is it just best that I cool it for a while. I don't know how hard this is to come out and say this, but it is true. I need a rest. Things have happened in the recent past, things that are never for me forgotten. Some things where done out of pure revenge and "venting", but doing so, has made the disbelief of who I am. For that I appoligize.

I know most of you. In one way or another I have talked to you. But there are only few, selected people that I have gotten to know beyond that. From those happenings, I have been grateful, and I should. But for the rest, I see no other choice, in me taking a vacation. In this, there are multiple options. I could return as a bad ass as some may see and to help out and make this a happy land as I think it should be, for one and for all! Not for the love of sam, but as Sal once put it and it always stuck in my mind, for the love of the games! Which it should be! Games rule, they always have been. I have seen way too much stuff happen over the past month, and well, to some they don't know what I go through, but to others they do. It is just way too much for me to deal with at the present time. For that, I need a break, to regather thoughts and everything, to make sure that this is the right path for me that I choose to take.

I don't know how else to express how hard this is for me. If I could, I would have rather told you this on a chat, like msn or yahoo, or AIM, or whatever. But something that was apart of me, has been ripped from my hands, and I have no other choice, but to resign as for now. I wish that I could express it from the heart, of how I feel, but text only goes so far with out immediate feedback, so I guess this will have to do. I care about each and ever one of you, in my deepest thoughts. I guess I just don't know how to cope with some issues that I have right now. I will just have to find a way.

With that, I leave you in deepest respect for you all. I wish the best for everyone, here, there, everwhere! I am in a slump, and have to get out, and well honestly I don't know what to do. I wish that you could see me now, and see how much this hurts to say, but I have no one else to tell it too.

Your friend, online gamer, fragger, ect.

Eric B.

aka Grimmy

ME BIGGD01
02-10-2003, 11:40 AM
yo grimmy, this sounds like a suicide note. wut up? did i miss something? i think we all have issues--look at us we are chatting in a forum. :blink:

OUTLAWS The Machine
02-10-2003, 12:13 PM
:hmmm:

Hope to see you again.

Pure_Evil
02-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey man, I'm sorry to hear how you are doing. I apreciate all that you've done at GM and the humor that you have brought to the forums! I have only had the pleasure of chatting with you on a couple of occasions but you were verry helpful and friendly. I do wish for brighter days for you man. ;)

Peace Grimmy.

Strifer
02-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Go for a vacation with hot babes! I hope things will work out somehow for you.

OUTLAWS Ada
02-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Grimmy - We will always be here as and when you need us friend! Take care! God bless! :thumbs:

OPTIMOOSE
02-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Grimmy - you know how i feel bud! Take it easy! ;)

OP

Slash
02-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Good luck Grimmy.

SALvation
02-10-2003, 02:34 PM
Good luck man, hope things work out. We'll leave your status here alone and hope to see you back soon.

::: DARK PSI :::
02-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Grimmy, we will all miss you man.. especially Sal and myself. ;)

You better hurry back or I will come find you.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
02-10-2003, 03:36 PM
We will miss you Grimmy! Hurry back. :wave:

Mr Clean
02-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Hey Grimmy, I hope you get to read this, but take it easy for a bit. We want you back here, honestly and truly! Take some time and give it another chance. Later

Your brother in Spam....

Sirc
02-10-2003, 08:15 PM
Grimmy! Get back here fool! We need you here. And you know there are people here that you can talk to. Like me. PM me dude. :thumbs:

Diablo
02-10-2003, 08:18 PM
c-ya grimmy come back soon! :wave:

FUS1ON
02-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Grimmy get your butt back in here man, I miss ya already. :thumbs:
Don't make me break out my map and come find ya! ;)

EricC
02-10-2003, 09:59 PM
wub

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
02-10-2003, 10:11 PM
grimmy,

You are a good man and I hope you come back soon.
If you need anything bro just contact me.

Sexyjess
02-10-2003, 10:15 PM
hmm we never had a really chans to talk to each but sometimes we pm each was nice=) hope u will come back soon=) ;)

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-11-2003, 01:46 AM
grimmy i got your back man me and op both do so what ever u deside is cool with me :jammin:

Phoenix
02-11-2003, 02:45 AM
I hope everything goes ok with you. :) I look forward to your return.

EricC
02-11-2003, 02:50 AM
;)

Herbus Maximus
02-11-2003, 04:05 AM
Take care Grimmy and air your brain out for a bit. You are a big part of GM and your witty remarks will be missed. You've made me laugh on quite a few occasions and for that I thank you. Good Luck with whatever you do!! :thumbs:

Yellow[GummiBear]
02-11-2003, 04:17 AM
come back soon man... Gold Bless You!!!! :thumbs: