PDA

View Full Version : holy ****

MR. SLiK
11-13-2005, 03:11 AM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2728/clipboard016ee.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I used the rail at least 8-10 times (usually resulting in a kill). I did crazy well. I must admit, most of them (save for ic3man) weren't very good, but my rail accuracy was just unprecedented (i dont know how i was making some shots). That level ran very smooth on this 3 year old machine (with tweaks) and 8 people and the mouse wheel on this mouse is horrible.

Earlier on that map i overcame a 21-7 deficit when I switched from 10+ FFA style mayhem to more weapon management and better decisions when to fight.

EXEcution
11-13-2005, 03:46 AM
o_O

Very impressive SliK! Gonna go pro or what. :P
I remember having a pretty decent rail run on The Lost Fleet scoring a double rail as well. Very fun but Quake 4 is way too rail heavy. Not as many people are using the rocket launcher and lightining gun as I would like. :(

Morpheus
11-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Very fun but Quake 4 is way too rail heavy. Not as many people are using the rocket launcher and lightining gun as I would like. :(

Remind you of any other games that might be made by some certain croatians?

SoulReaver
11-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Wait...your TelMarine? I was playing with you that day :D I was doing pretty crappy except for one match.

MR. SLiK
11-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Wait...your TelMarine? I was playing with you that day :D I was doing pretty crappy except for one match.

I remember seeing you but i didn't know if it was the same person.

MR. SLiK
11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
o_O

Very impressive SliK! Gonna go pro or what. :P
I remember having a pretty decent rail run on The Lost Fleet scoring a double rail as well. Very fun but Quake 4 is way too rail heavy. Not as many people are using the rocket launcher and lightining gun as I would like. :(

yeah the RL is annoying cause the rocket moves super slow. I actually really like the lightning gun, but i feel like the distance from quake3 is shorter. That match I used the lightning gun a lot.