PDA

View Full Version : About Bigg's

SASQUATCH
11-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Wanted to let everyone know that the reason why Bigg's has not been around is because his wife is in pain and he has been handling the baby and taking care of his wife and work.
He ask for me to tell everyone to say a prayer and to thank everyone for there support.
I don't know the details about his wife but he will be in contact with me or here not sure but I plan on not to call him until I know he is ready to talk.

Anyway ty all

SAS

FUS1ON
11-15-2005, 06:42 PM
I've been wondering where he has been, pass along my best wishes to them.

Fragetti
11-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I hope all is well Bigg's

BobtheCkroach
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
I don't know all the details either, but he told me on IM the other day that she has had spinal pain and was actually taken to the hospital last Thursday. Of course that in itself is awful and hard to deal with, but on top of that he has his daughter to take care of, and he not only has work, but owns the company, so he feels like he needs 3 more copies of himself. :(

We'll be praying for you, BIGG.

SALvation
11-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Good luck and get back soon Bigg.

Speedsweeper
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Bummer. :(

Hope you are coping BIGGS and that everything works out OK.

TheUltimateWarrior
11-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Best wishes for you bigg

OUTLAWS Tip
11-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to Bigg's and family.

MassacreAL
11-15-2005, 09:33 PM
yeh i hope Bigg`s wife health will be better soon

Caged Anger
11-15-2005, 10:48 PM
you are in my thoughts Biggs :thumbs:

leon
11-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Bigg, I hope your wife and your family is doing much better now and will soon be active and healthy.

Aries
11-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Good luck, courage, strength and stamina :thumbs:

Hope things take a turn for the better soon

Asian Invasian
11-16-2005, 12:44 AM
bigs you are a great guy
hope all goes well and best wishes to your wife and your family.

UncleSam
11-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Best of luck BIGG..

Die Hard
11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Wishing you and your family all the best BIGGS.

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2005, 06:15 PM
I would like to thank everyone who has posted here regarding my wife and family. I am sorry to say that things have become worst and have received the heart breaking, family shattering news that my wife has Cancer. I am completely numb at this point after months of going to the doctors and nobody seeing anything before yesterday when I got the news. I have been holding down the fort the past few weeks and taking care of my daughter since my wife has been unable to move. Even with my wife going to the hospital via ambulance, the doctors did not see it. I can not understand this along with all the checkups and blood work that has been done since September. I am numb and can not explain how I feel right now but it's extemely hard to hold my tears in. I can not stand this kind of pain wondering what my wife is feeling and thinking. I am a crushed man right now that has to pretend is strong. My heart is broken and can only think what my wife is thinking and what my 3 yr old daughter is going to think. I have been asking people to say a prayer for my family but I at this point am wondering if there is actually a god and if so why couldnt he put this cancer in me.

so tomorrow my wife will have to get one of several surgery's at 7:30am. They will be starting to remove the vertabre from her neck and work down putting rods and other material. This neeeds to be done first necause it may spread to her brain. After that they will continue to pull out the rest and replace it with what ever they have to replace it with. They can not treat the cancer until her spine is done. This all starts in the morning.

With that, you all can only imaginge what I feel and what my family is dealing with. I thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Daniel

Pure_Evil
11-17-2005, 06:26 PM
:( :( :( geez man, so sorry. Good luck, call anytime you want to talk, or just yell.

Oscar(WCFD)
11-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm really sorry to hear this :(
Your wife, you, and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

MassacreAL
11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
you`re great husband for your wife, Bigg

noldhor
11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Good luck Bigg, always think positive even if its not easy, i believe in positive energy:) I wish the best for you and your wife

Speedsweeper
11-17-2005, 08:36 PM
BIGGS, i am so sorry to hear of that news. I will be praying for you and your wife.

She will get better.

::: DARK PSI :::
11-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Good luck to your wife Bigg. We will all be thinking of her as she goes through her treatment and through her speedy recovery.

:thumbs: Hang in there!

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh man just saw this thread ,My thoughts are with you .I hope the best for you and your family . Hang in there buddy .

Rivers
11-18-2005, 05:25 AM
That's terrible news BIGG and myself, not normally a praying man, will actually pray for you cause this just sounds awful. I'm bearly starting to realize how important it is to be emotionally attached to other humans and this must not be nice at all. For you to have even made it this far means your one damn strong man mentally and physically. I wish you and your family all the best.

-Robert

BobtheCkroach
11-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Dan,

So sorry to hear about this new turn of events. I cannot imagine the pain you're going through, but you and your familyare in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Death Engineer
11-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Don't Quit by Betty Neiyno Rich

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road your trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and its turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When they might have won, had they stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victors cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when your hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit!

Biggs, I can only begin to understand the trauma that you are going through physically, emotionally, and spiritually right now. I will be praying for you. If you need someone to talk to or to just listen, give me a ring (see PM).

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bob and Shirley

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
11-18-2005, 01:19 PM
I am so deeply saddened to hear this news. My prayers are with you and your beautiful family.:bawling:

Die Hard
11-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Remain strong Danny for your wife and daughter, they need you yo be strong now. The medical profession can do wonders these days. I'm sure your wife will pull through.

SALvation
11-18-2005, 02:57 PM
So sorry to hear that BIGG. I hope your wife gets well soon and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Black Rose
11-18-2005, 03:19 PM
I am very sorry to hear that Danny. My thoughts are with you.

T I K
11-18-2005, 05:11 PM
So sorry to hear that about your wife Biggs, you and your family will be in my prayers !!

Keep your friends and family close, (to talk to and for listening) this really helps when things seem the very worst !! Stay Strong but also remember that you dont have to bare it all !! :thumbs: Hang in there Biggs :thumbs:

For reasons or no reasons life throws us curves and we have to do our best to bat it !!

V98ci
11-18-2005, 05:28 PM
You and your family are in my prayers Bigg. Stay strong for your wife and little girl.

Mike

ME BIGGD01
11-19-2005, 05:15 AM
wow, i just spent 30 minutes typing up something and it messed up and i lost it all. ughhhh

i will just post an update quickly because i am extremely worn out.

today my wife has surgery which started at 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
the doctors removed and plated 2 vertabrae in her neck. they did this through the front. i got the call at 2:20 pm in the lobby and was informed that went good and my wife was doing fine. they then turned her on her stomach to do the rest of the spine which they removed and plated all the diseased and damaged vertabrae. it was a very long and stressful day and was gratefull that my family waited there with me along with some close friends. that helped a lot because i was a wreck. as mentioned, theyw ill not be able to treat the cancer until the spine was done so the first of many tasks has been completed.

I just want to thank you all again for your prayers. It really brought me to tears reading your posts knowing there were people praying for me and my family from other states and countries. i just can't express in words how i feel about that. Although i am angry with God right now, I have faith he knows best. It just helps your sould a little knowing there are people who are concerned about you and care. I am really grateful to you all for that.

Dan

Speedsweeper
11-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey BIGGS.

Glad to hear the early stages of things are going well.

Hang in there. :thumbs:

Sepra
11-19-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm just reading this now and I feel a great sadness for you and your family. :( Your wife will be in my thoughts and I pray every procedure goes as smooth and successful as todays.

Caged Anger
11-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Hang in there buddy, we're all with you in this and we're always here for you

DiTomasso
11-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Sorry to read this Bigg, hope that your wife will recover.
All the best to her, your daughter and yourself .

SASQUATCH
11-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Bigg's I wrote you an email but I am glad to hear everything went well. :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
11-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Bigg, I'm very glad to hear that the first step went well! Keep in touch and stay strong - sounds like you have your faith in the right place! Nothing wrong w/ being mad @ God - he's a big guy....he can take it; Knowing the situation well enough to say that you're mad, but that you know he has his reasons is a testament to you! Very hard statement to make at a time like this. :thumbs:

SALvation
11-21-2005, 08:41 PM
This is being posted on behalf of Sirc:

Dan, I know we aren't exactly friends, but what you and your family are going through transcends any petty bickering that may have gone on between us. Having lost my mother and grandfather to cancer, I can understand that you must feel like you've been ripped from the world you've know and been thrust into hell. I was so sorry to read about your situation. Your wife and you and your daughter are in my prayers.

I know you're a big strong guy, but if you have family or friends that you can lean on - do it. Don't try to be Superman, because stress in these kinds of situations can be very much like kryptonite. Take all the help anyone offers you, and more if you can get it. Try to find some time every so often to "step out" of your situation and deal with your own needs. Even if it's a half hour or hour a day, find some time to sit and think, or cry, or run down to the gym and beat the crap out of the heavy bag until you can't lift your arms anymore. Stress is your enemy, and if you let it build up it will tear you down, so be sure take care of yourself too.

Hang in there buddy.

Cris

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Wow, Only just seen this thread... Biggs My thoughts are there with you buddy. Should you need a chat, im sure i wouldnt be the first in saying "I am there", if i lived near to you, id give you a big manly hug....

Dan, I hope you, your wife and your daughter will be ok.

Im not to great at stuff like this, but you a lot of friends here m8... take care buddy.......

OUTLAWS Spike
11-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Biggs, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there man.

Slice
11-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Biggs, I hope that all goes well and you and your family are in my families prayers.

NightBreed
11-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Dan, thinkin of you and your family...stay strong

Pure_Evil
11-23-2005, 03:55 AM
I hope all is improving Dan

11-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Biggs, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers.

TurlockJC
11-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Hey bigg I am sorry to hear about your wife. hopefully things will get better.

Best of wishes for you and your wife