PDA

View Full Version : Guide for piking a car

F1nut
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
We all know that Ferrari is the car to drive in 2004:thumbs: and since there is only one Ferrari :bawling: witch other car should you pic?:confused: Well if u have the #2 pic BAR is the second best car to have:thumbs: and it comes very close to the Ferrari :eek: it lacks the rpm that the Ferrari has but it makes it up with great aero package. Circuits with a lot of curbs ex Japan or Monaco will favor BAR. :mad: There is little difference between this 2 cars one could easily make it up by improving ones driving or setup:babe: . The next car is the Renault;) witch is a cross over between the top 2 and next 2.It has an even lower rpm only 18300 :bawling: compare to Bar 18850 and Ferrari 18950 but the aer0 package is better then both the Ferrari and BAR and lo end tork is outstanding but do not look to win at Monza with this package Monaco :thumbs: is the place where this car will shine and with aggressive wing setup it can really hang with the big boys.:thumbs: Now a step lower is the BMW and McLaren in that order. BMW has the greatest RPM 19050:eek: higher then all the others:confused: but their aero package is somewhat week reliability is where this car can hang with Ferrari and it can easily win in Ferrari country at Monza. McLaren is a great car but is very unreliable and finicky It has great aero and a little higher rpm then Renault at 18450 but this car can win all over since i like it . Next is the Souber witch has a Ferrari engine but a week aero u must really drive this car to win but at our level any and every car can win if we only stay on track :D hehe

Homer.F1
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Well I tried the BMW today and I must say I'm not impressed. I don't think I should try the Honda or the Renault since I don't think they will be available for me. I managed to do a 1-27 as my best with the Beemer in about a 30min practice.. I had to use a very different set up then the BAR. This Beemer needs a lot of downforce compared to the BAR. Unless either the BAR or Renault are available I'll take the BMW. I'm goint to test the McLaren tomorrow morning and make my decision.

Homer.F1
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Well I tried the BMW today and I must say I'm not impressed. I don't think I should try the Honda or the Renault since I don't think they will be available for me. I managed to do a 1-27 as my best with the Beemer in about a 30min practice.. I had to use a very different set up then the BAR. This Beemer needs a lot of downforce compared to the BAR. Unless either the BAR or Renault are available I'll take the BMW. I'm goint to test the McLaren tomorrow morning and make my decision.

F1nut
12-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Like i said this car has a great engine but a SH** aero package it will do great at Monza. If you like to drive on the edge this is the car to have else you must add more rear wing it gets better in the curves and the engine will push it pretty fast. It is not a bad car but not the best i 'll take it before souber.

::: DARK PSI :::
12-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Christ I am going to be stuck with Minardi. :rolleyes:

Sometimes it does not pay to be champion. LOL! :D

Here is to hoping my blue bomber (Renault) will be available!!! PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PICK IT! LOL! :eek: :D

F1nut
12-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I know is christmas but the chance u will get the Renault is 0
:bawling: HeHe

::: DARK PSI :::
12-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Yay.. Sauber. :rolleyes: :( :bawling: :bawling: :down: