PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard

SPAWN
02-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Where do you go to get textures and all kinds of stuff for skining? :WTF:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-12-2003, 05:43 AM
Hey well I make all my textures for all of my skins! Although if you really want to learn how to make a basic skin you might want to start with Upaint. I personally use professional art programs to make my textures for my skins. If you want I can help you along the way and teach you the basics of skinning and to start off I can send you some textures to work with just to get a feel of skinning but after that all I can do it give you tips and help you along the way. I have to say skinning isnt easy but it is fun it takes alot of creativity and patience expecially in the beginning. Anways keep this in mind always remember a skin is not just a texture on a model a skin is your imagination brought to life! I hope this helps I would be glad to help you out in anyway possible. If you have anymore questions just ask me.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

SPAWN
02-12-2003, 05:15 PM
Hey well I make all my textures for all of my skins! Although if you really want to learn how to make a basic skin you might want to start with Upaint. I personally use professional art programs to make my textures for my skins. If you want I can help you along the way and teach you the basics of skinning and to start off I can send you some textures to work with just to get a feel of skinning but after that all I can do it give you tips and help you along the way. I have to say skinning isnt easy but it is fun it takes alot of creativity and patience expecially in the beginning. Anways keep this in mind always remember a skin is not just a texture on a model a skin is your imagination brought to life! I hope this helps I would be glad to help you out in anyway possible. If you have anymore questions just ask me.

Sounds good to me I already made a few with upaint :wootrock:

SPAWN
02-12-2003, 05:15 PM

Sounds good to me I already made a few with upaint :wootrock:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-12-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey could you take a pic or maby send me the skins you made so I can see them mainly to get a view of what you have done and where you are as a skinner.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

SPAWN
02-12-2003, 11:21 PM
ok i will send them to you tommorow. :wootrock:

SPAWN
02-13-2003, 03:15 AM
Let me know what kind of skinner you use.

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
02-13-2003, 06:36 AM
I use Photoshop7 to make all of my skins. If I am making a model or tweaking a model I use 3ds max 4.