PDA

View Full Version : CASTLEVANIA FOR PS2 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!&

::: DARK PSI :::
02-12-2003, 05:10 AM
FINALLY IT IS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

The new issue of PSM has indeed confirmed what's been rumored over the past month - that there is a PS2 Castlevania in the works. The article mentions that it will feature "something in between" 2D and 3D graphics - I'd interpret this as something along the lines of Contra: Shattered Soldier, though the article uses Devil May Cry as an example. Igarashi hasn't divulged any new information, but did say there would be yet another completely new hero. It is currently scheduled for a fall release.

I am already drooling! :w00t:

Burn the Witch
02-14-2003, 02:54 AM
So like a 2D platformer with 3D effects? That sounds cool I've been waiting for something like that to come along but had given up hope. Only Castlevania Ive played was N64 version (which everyone thought was crap, I thought it was OK) but I know the 2D versions are meant to be great.

Jango Fett
02-14-2003, 06:36 AM
The only good Castlevanians where Nintendos 1,2,3 and Sympony of the Night for the Playstation 1. All the other can go to hell and die. Hopefully Playstation 2 wont screw it up like they did with new Contra, Dont get me wrong it was ok but it did not feel like Contra because there were no other guns you could get.

Ra\/en
02-14-2003, 07:47 AM
i cant wait!

man i love castlevania.

i even loved the two n64 versions. :jammin:

Jango Fett
02-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Yeah I love them too. But I hope they dont mess it up. :hmmm: