PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

OUTLAWS The Machine
02-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Avatars are the picture or animated gif used to represent yourself. It appears below your name each time you post. Gamemecca allows you to select one of the pre installed avatars, upload an avatar to our server, or link to an off site avatar.

To get to your avatar settings click on the My Controls link on the top right of the page. Then on the left side of the page under Personal Profile click on Edit Avatar Settings.

If you want to select one of the pre-installed avatars.
Check the box next to Pre-installed avatars and select from the list of avatars. Once you have found the one that you want click Add this avatar to my profile at the bottom of the page.

If you want to upload an avatar to our server
It must be less than 40k in size and either a JPEG or GIF file. Check the box next to Your image avatars. Then click on browse and select the avatar from your computer that you want to be uploaded. Then click Add this avatar to my profile at the bottom of the page.

If you would like to link to an avatar off site because it is to large to upload
Once you find an avatar on the internet that you like, simply right click on it and then go to properties. You should see the URL address of the picture. You need to highlight and copy that address. Next go into your avatar settings and check the box beside Your image avatars and then in the box to the right of it paste the address of the avatar that you found. Please note that the maximum dimensions that an avatar can be are 160 pixels wide and 225 pixels high.

You can resize your avatar by manually changing the width and height in your avatar settings page. Simply enter the values and click Add this avatar to my profile at the bottom of the page to see the changes.

Feel free to post questions here if you are having problems with your avatar.

GreatWhite
03-10-2003, 05:21 PM
the machine, how do you <like in your signature> link a URL to a picture?

goblinwarrior2004
12-23-2003, 09:22 AM
i cant fing url picture i right and left click it dosent say url picture

goblinwarrior2004
12-23-2003, 09:26 AM
thank you&#33;

DEMON KILLER
12-30-2003, 07:44 PM
hey dude :jammin: