PDA

View Full Version : DS Lan Party Rocked

ME BIGGD01
06-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey just want to give a shout to those from GM that went.

It was nice meeting with ya BOB and EXE.

I had a blast:thumbs:

Nitro
06-12-2006, 02:43 PM
oh crap i missed it

where was it at?

EXEcution
06-12-2006, 04:18 PM
It was at the Holiday Inn in Allentown, PA right off of Route 100.

Yea it was a blast. It was good to have someone to talk to so thanks for being there Biggs. The ssam games didn't last too long on account of the lag (yea even on a LAN) but it was still fun. Bob you were a pretty cool guy too fun playing with ya.

Again thanks to Pure, Frag, and Step as well as the others for making this event happen. I was surprised that everything went so smoothly. Can't wait to see everyone again next year.

Pure_Evil
06-12-2006, 04:41 PM
ugly muggs posted here http://www.furyvids.net/Downloads/DS/mugshots.htm

BobtheCkroach
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM

Yea it was a blast. It was good to have someone to talk to so thanks for being there Biggs. The ssam games didn't last too long on account of the lag (yea even on a LAN) but it was still fun. Bob you were a pretty cool guy too fun playing with ya.

Again thanks to Pure, Frag, and Step as well as the others for making this event happen. I was surprised that everything went so smoothly. Can't wait to see everyone again next year.

Yep yep, I had a good time meeting you, too! Didn't get to hang out quite as much since they took the table behind me, but still a good time had! We played some SS the first night before you were there and I actually enjoyed it quite a lot, so you might see me on a server sometime in the fall when I get the 'net back @ the house.

Caged Anger
06-12-2006, 11:42 PM
wow....some of those faces do not match what i had in mind...very cool

FUS1ON
06-13-2006, 12:53 AM
wow....some of those faces do not match what i had in mind...very cool

Same here, a few of them I swear i've seen pictures of them hanging at the post office and they were numbered 1 through 10. :D

Nitro
06-13-2006, 01:12 AM

are you SERIOUS? haha I was in Allentown Saturday..well more like Hellertown but that's right next door

EXEcution
06-13-2006, 01:15 AM
are you SERIOUS? haha I was in Allentown Saturday..well more like Hellertown but that's right next door
LOL I would have been the only other person that you know there. :P

Fragetti
06-13-2006, 02:25 AM
Yes was fun for sure :thumbs:

Hopefully more here at GM will join in the fun :cool:

GOTHIKO
06-13-2006, 02:28 AM
damn... i would have gone. i need to start taking a closer look at threads.

GOTHIKO
06-13-2006, 02:31 AM
btw... who was the youngest there?

EXEcution
06-13-2006, 02:53 AM
You probably don't know them. I think Daevo and Zip were both under 18.

Pure_Evil
06-13-2006, 03:26 AM
I think zip is 14, daevo is 16 or 17

GOTHIKO
06-13-2006, 08:39 AM
cool. yea i dont know them

Aries
06-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Lego ran away out of a Super Mario Bros episode :-P

Stepping.Razor
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Lego ran away out of a Super Mario Bros episode :-P

nope:D

OMG we did have fun:thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
06-13-2006, 12:57 PM

We referred to Lego's bro, Stryder, as "Mario" all weekend and referred to them as various things, one of which was "the mario brothers"

Black Rose
06-13-2006, 01:42 PM
hehe, thought the same Aries :D

yeepers sooo many good looking guys :wub: :wub: love to see Goobs, Danny, Rob and Lashy honey, all still looking like 3 years ago :)

Die Hard
06-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Great pics and stories guys :wootrock:

MassacreAL
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
it seems like a loads of fun :D and now i know how you all looks like (Bob and all, glad to finaly know it :P)

LaSH
06-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Listen all...you have to try to make it to next years.Rosie,it would be great to hang out with yah again and some of the others i have meet.

Exe-sorry bout not realy hanging out with yah.Trying to get SAM running was realy pissing me off. And in the end after we tried everthing possiable it still wouldnt play.Was realy looking forward to playing yah.Seemed like alot of players were wanting to play as well.Hopefully next time we can get everthing on the same page.

For those that missed i hate it for yah.The room we had it in was with a few doors of our regular rooms.You could walk to the rooms in your pajamas and not had to worry about it.Also they have a dinning room that serves breakfast,lunch and dinner.And the great part the motel has a lounge and it also has a BAR built in to it called The Tap Room.And if that wasnt convenet enough they were a DAMEONS and a BOSTON with in walking distance.Hats off to BOSTONS,hell of a place to party.

Glad you all made it up and back safely.I hope to see you all plus more again next year.

ME BIGGD01
06-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Lash, next time I get a brilliant idea at 4 am to go get some ice cream, I want you to smack me. I will have to say on the ride home I felt like my stomach was going to explode with double chocolate fudge. Thank God it was only a few hour trip for me as I was almost in need to stop at one of the rest stops. Oh and when I return the car they were concerned what that smell was and then I gave them your number.:P You almost made me throw up:eek: .

Dan2
06-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the pics guys!!:thumbs:

EXEcution
06-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Exe-sorry bout not realy hanging out with yah.Trying to get SAM running was realy pissing me off. And in the end after we tried everthing possiable it still wouldnt play.Was realy looking forward to playing yah.Seemed like alot of players were wanting to play as well.Hopefully next time we can get everthing on the same page.

NP. The ssam issue kinda pissed me off too but I perfer online play anyway with ssam. You did come over and got me killed once in one of the tourney matches though by moving my hand on the mouse. (not like i was gonna win anyway) :P But I got a pat on the back afterwards so that made me feel alot better. :thumbs:

I had a good time regardless of the minor issues. This LAN was as much about the games as it was about seeing and meeting "new" people for me.

GOTHIKO
06-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Thanks for sharing! Fun stuff :thumbs:

So...when is the one in Southern California?

soon :D central cali............

Nitro
06-14-2006, 03:46 AM
saw the video...love hearin our hometown accent Danny :cool:

Die Hard
06-14-2006, 07:08 AM
Video, what video?

Aries
06-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Video, what video?

Check the shout box DH ;-)

Die Hard
06-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Yep thanks Aries I saw it :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
some photos, as you can see, the room was a tad tight :D

Pure_Evil
06-14-2006, 02:22 PM
more :o

BobtheCkroach
06-14-2006, 03:01 PM
What?! Look @ the 3rd picture in the first group you posted...Quaid brought the freakin' Sims with him?! WTH!

Pure_Evil
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
What?! Look @ the 3rd picture in the first group you posted...Quaid brought the freakin' Sims with him?! WTH!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:good eye Bob :P

SoulReaver
06-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Maybe someday when I'm older I'll go to one. I live only an hour or two from Allentown. Sounds like you guys had a nice time. :thumbs:

smoke
06-15-2006, 12:35 AM
inm 3-4 hrs away-so are troll ,krazy i went to dorney park on my honeymoon-and by the way i dident know the amish had highspeed or a computer.hmmm

Nitro
06-15-2006, 02:50 AM
ever go on Steel Force? that ride's awesome. went on it 11 times in one day lol

T I K
06-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Yo looks and sounds like you guys all had one halluva freaking good time :D ;)

Nice pics and nice mov PE & ? guys !! thx for da sharing :) {DS} Lan Party is ta Roxors :thumbs:

Biggd and Goobs accents :D :cool:

EXEcution
06-16-2006, 12:10 AM
i dident know the amish had highspeed or a computer.hmmm
LOL! Allentown might be close to Lancaster but it's far from being completely populated by the Amish.

Speedsweeper
06-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Nice pics.

:thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
06-16-2006, 12:45 PM
LOL! Allentown might be close to Lancaster but it's far from being completely populated by the Amish.

Though I imagine that if you ask around, some "churned the butter" over the course of the weekend :P :D:eek:

PJ'l_Master
06-16-2006, 01:19 PM

you should get your eyes checked :P

thats definately UT, cuz hes got his LG out

BobtheCkroach
06-16-2006, 01:30 PM
you should get your eyes checked :P

thats definately UT, cuz hes got his LG out

No you moron, the game case sitting by his beer. N00b.

PJ'l_Master
06-16-2006, 01:59 PM
lawl, i retract my previous statement

BobtheCkroach
06-16-2006, 03:19 PM
lawl, i retract my previous statement

Yeah, that's right. Pwned.

Fragetti
06-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Guy's sorry it took so long but here are all the pic's. I am hosting them from my test site. Our gallery is fubar at this time.

http://www.meankeys.com/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=lastalb&cat=5&pos=0

krazy
06-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Great pics and video guys :thumbs: Glad it went so well :D

SASQUATCH
06-30-2006, 02:47 PM
I got a message from Biggs to go to the Lan Party but I got it too late beside I am working two jobs now but Bigg's you are about 20 mins away from where I live it is time we meet and it will be my treat to take you any where to eat and for some drinks to talk about some good times we had on-line games and about everything else.

I called your house so call me back and lets meet.

ME BIGGD01
07-01-2006, 08:28 AM
I got your message today but have been working tail off like you. 20 minutes on Long Island would mean 2 miles away:D . Don't forget to add traffic. When ever you want to hang out let me know bro. I have been looking forward to meeting ya:thumbs: .

I will call you this weekend.