PDA

View Full Version : 1 More Day!!!!

::: DARK PSI :::
06-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Indy Here We Come!!!!!

I Will Jump The Fence And Tackle Alonso And Fisi!

<ghey>

Mpulse
06-30-2006, 05:06 PM
My town of Indy welcomes the F1 fans to this year's Indy Grand Prix.. hopefully this won't be the last year for Indy to host this event....

Enjoy the local bars, restaurants and attractions... have fun! :wave:

Black Rose
07-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Indy Here We Come!!!!!

I Will Jump The Fence And Tackle Alonso And Fisi!

<ghey>

:D Did you tackle Schumi? :P

Honestly, the start was soooo scary omg. Now you guys had the chance to see more cars than last year and then such a situation just 10 seconds after the start, holy moly. Poor Nick and thanks god he is safe and not injured.

Hope you had a wonderful view and a good seat. Did you take Pics?
What was wrong with Alonso? He seemed to be very frustrated during the race. I guess he missed your kiss honeydarky ;) http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/tuffi.gif

Die Hard
07-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Tifosi Rules :P

::: DARK PSI :::
07-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Yea, we took pics. I will get them from the guys and post some.

As for Alonso and his issues.. it was expected. Why you might ask? Simple.. I was there. Every damn time I go to a race something happens to Alonso..

1st year I went (2004) - Alonso crashed
2nd year @ Montreal - Alonso crashed
2nd year @ Indy - Alonso didn't race cause of tires
3rd year @ Indy - Alonso could not figure out how under/oversteer cause of tires.

So I never expected him to win @ Indy. The guys joke and say they want to all chip in and pay for me to go to all the races so Schumi will win. :o

Other than that, it was a sweet race weekend. It was the best qualifying session yet. I loved how they all stacked up on the pit opening prior to period 3. Pretty cool.

The race was kinda boring outside of the first opening lap. Alonso kinda screwed Fisi by blocking him for 6+ laps. Fisi might have been able to take Massa. Maybe.

The accident was wicked to see. Our seats were right in front of it when it happened. Pretty spectacular. Glad to see Heidfeld is ok. JPM is an idiot and once again poor Kimi. :rolleyes:

So yet another season of live races for us is over. :bawling: We will have to wait again for Montreal next year. Good, because the sunburn i have right now MUST heal. OUCH!

Black Rose
07-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Can&#180;t wait to see the pics :wootrock:

As for JPM: same opinion, such an idiot should be kicked out http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/motz.gif

Die Hard
07-03-2006, 01:59 PM
I agree also. JPM's head is way too big.

Piccies, piccies, piccies!!!