PDA

View Full Version : The hottie shows nerves...

Black Rose
08-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Alonso receives qualifying penalties :eek: ..
(GO SCHUMI, YEAH) :wootrock: :P

04 August 2006

Hungarian Grand Prix stewards have penalised world champion Fernando Alonso
for an incident involving Red Bull’s Robert Doornbos during Friday practice at the Hungaroring.

Alonso gesticulated at Doornbos, whom he felt had held him up, and then appeared to deliberately
weave and slow his Renault in front of the Dutchman’s car during the afternoon’s session.

Stewards Tony Scott Andrews, Antonio Vasconcelos Tavares and Lajos Herczeg decided
that Alonso’s actions were “unnecessary, unacceptable and dangerous”, and awarded him a one second time penalty
to be applied to his fastest lap time in each of the qualifying sessions, Q1, Q2 and Q3.

Additionally, Alonso received a similar penalty for overtaking another car after the session had finished, under waved yellow flags.

He will thus get an aggregated cumulative penalty of two seconds in Q1, Q2 and Q3,
effectively damning his chances on a circuit on which overtaking is virtually impossible.

hmm he really shows nerves :babe:

FUS1ON
08-04-2006, 09:00 PM
I had to look up what the hell that fancy word gesticulated meant, in NASCAR terms that means he flipped him the bird. :D
http://www.allwords.com/word-gesticulated.html

JIMINATOR
08-05-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't think the bird is as common in other parts of the world. a lot of europeans like to use the hand in elbow thing...

Die Hard
08-05-2006, 10:46 AM
No, the bird is commom here too.

The Reds are coming :D

FUS1ON
08-05-2006, 12:29 PM
It ought to be exciting to see both Michael and Alonzo try to come up through the field after their penalties.

::: DARK PSI :::
08-05-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL, touche Rose, Schumi got hosed too!!

This is a silly year. I want to see Kimi win tomorrow though or Massa. Massa would be the best choice since he has yet to win a race. Would be nice to see him nail it.

::: DARK PSI :::
08-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh and yes.. Alonso is SOOOOO cracking. Kinda funny.

Die Hard
08-05-2006, 03:17 PM
:ha:

Black Rose
08-05-2006, 03:29 PM
LOL, touche Rose, Schumi got hosed too!!

This is a silly year. I want to see Kimi win tomorrow though or Massa. Massa would be the best choice since he has yet to win a race. Would be nice to see him nail it.
LOL ya, the hotties show nerves... puh Schumi was totally frustrated and he seemed to be pretty angry to himself... LOL we will see what gonna happen tomorrow... :)

GO KIMI hehe ;) :)