View Full Version : Phew!!!!!!!!

::: DARK PSI :::
08-06-2006, 02:28 PM
What a race! I was tense the entire time. I thought for sure Alonso would own them. Can't wait to see how pissed he is at his wheel guy.

You cannot believe my happiness when Schumi went out too. What a crazy weekend! SO CRAZY!

But, all in all great win FINALLY for Button. Congrats to him for sure!

And my all time favorite part of the weekend...

BLUE FLAG SCHUMI!! MOVE IT OVER OLD MAN! ALONS COMING THROUGH!!!!!!! SCHUMI GOT PUNKED!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Black Rose
08-07-2006, 08:16 AM
I am impressed, I am really very very impressed how Alonso did his job :thumbs: too bad about the fault from his crew... yeepers that shouldn´t happen at the box stop. :mad: totally dumb mistake.

About Schumi.. also too bad he got the technical problems. He really had a cool chance to reach the second place if he had changed his tyres right after Alonso´s crash. well, we dunno why Ross Brown made another decision or I guess Schumi himself tried to finish the race with the same tyres.
Did you see the tread? LOL Drift-tyres ;)

Big Congrats to Team Honda and Button, very nice. They did a good job and I loved to see the happiness of Daddy Button :wub:

btw my boyfriend is Honda fan and I am Ferrai fan.. so you can imagine how both of us were keen on to see the winner. I lost my bet and now I have to clean and wash my boyfriend´s car :( ;) gonna wear just my bikini ;) :) :rofl:

08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Um .. take pics.. plenty of pics.

I want proof you really did wash that car.

FUS1ON
08-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Great race, it was well worth waking up early to watch!

To see Alonzo and Michael come from the back to the front was exciting especially around the lap 2-3 mark where they were racing wheel to wheel. That was too bad they both fell out with mechanical problems, Alonzo was on cruise control when the axleshaft let go. Anywho .... It gets so old seeing the same few people win every week so it was nice to someone else win and it was really great to see that it was a first time winner that pulled one out.

Die Hard
08-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Jenson!!!!

08-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Still waiting for pics of Rose in bikini..

<tapping foot waiting>

Black Rose
08-10-2006, 07:05 AM
Still waiting for pics of Rose in bikini..

<tapping foot waiting>
hee itīs raining outside ... since sunday still raining :D

btw no pics in an official forum from Rosie-in-bikini :P