PDA

View Full Version : Tecmo Super Bowl

Jango Fett
02-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Probably one of the best footbal games I will ever play. All the sports games now just plain suck. Doesnt anybody agree. Incase you dont I played this good Madden player and kicked the crap out of him with S.F, New England, and I lost by 7 points on Tampa Bay but that does not matter to me. Now a days all sports games are to complicated for a normal child to play. You have to play the damn game everyday just to figure out 2 to 3 moves.Then whenever you dont play it anymore you start sucking right away.

Snip3r
02-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Ain't that the truth, back when I was around 4 years old I used to play Troy Aikmans football for SNES, now all these gay 3D games came out and it does exatly wat u say ;)

Sauron
02-15-2003, 08:47 PM
The only time i played a sports game it was some kind of soccer game on the Commodore 64 ummh maybe 1987 so i really can't say anything to that topic :) :P

Mr Clean
02-16-2003, 05:54 PM
I agree completely Jango. The NHL series that came out every year became more and more comlplicated. I just played the latest one on the PS2 and it was ridiculous how many different options you had..... :wacko:

OUTLAWS DirtGod
02-17-2003, 05:55 AM
Yes tecmo super bowl was the best and i was its king back in back in the day...what was that about ten years ago