PDA

View Full Version : In my own defense...

Sirc
09-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Sas has taken it upon himself to launch some very personal attacks on both Sepra and I in the Warhammer thread. I don't know what caused him to get a bug up his ass, but I would like to address some of the things he said about me. I won't be defending Sepra here because she is more than capable of defending herself against the likes of Sas.

If you read that thread, Sas was very negative about the subject from the very start, and kept reposting the same crap repeatedly, just phrased a bit differently. Most people simply ignored him, and I stayed as neutral as possible when responding to Sas's posts, even when, knowing I play WoW, he insinuated that it was a kid's game similar to Pokemon. Mean while he continued to take jabs at Sepra, telling HER to calm down, telling her she needed medication, telling her she had PMS, etc.

Then he started with the personal attacks on me after I told him to "/shoo". His reply:

Here is a guy who has been kicked out of GM about ten times and many other forums. Poor SOB. . . :D

Wrong. I have been banned from GM two, possibly three times. I have never been banned from any other forum, ever.

Sas's next attack, even after Shogun gently let it be known that he wanted the personal crap to stop:

One last thing Shogun pls I have to say this to Sirc.

Hey Sirc that jockstrap around your mouth should be added a bit more tightly. hehehehe

I never forget when Bigg’s was going to the lan party and you wouldn’t go to it. LOL

That had to been the highlight of your life. That was the funnies thing I have ever heard you chicken sh*t. Hehehehe LOL

Very nice. More petty 12-year old crap, and here is where his exaggerations turn to outright lies. I have never been to a lan party, I have never made plans to attend a lan party, and I honestly have no idea which lan party BIGG would have kept me from going to even if I had wanted to go. This is total fantasy. I'm sure Sas's e-peen grew when he called me a "chicken sh*t" from behind his keyboard though. Who is the real coward here?

And finally, about my thong. The thong in my avatar has a deep history here at GM. It started as a joke on my part, but quickly became a standard part of my avatar. It was meant to be temporary, but people complained when I got rid of it, so I added it again. It's silly, people got a kick out of it, and it makes my avatar one of the most instantly recognizable on GM. I'm proud of it, and I have a sense of humor about it, so trying to make fun of it is a complete waste of time.

There you go Sas. Back up what you say or shut up. You'll notice that I haven't made any personal attacks on you here. Feel free to continue to flame me. Better here than getting the Warhammer thread locked. I may even respond to your sad attempts at flaming, but know this - you are easy prey to me. Too easy. So you'd best think twice before you flame and personally attack me for no good reason again.

JIMINATOR
09-06-2006, 05:04 AM
j00 know, these threads are going nowhere. I have never met SAS or talked to him or anything, but my impressions overall is that he tends to be a bit bi-polar. On the one hand a great and friendly guy. On the other hand can get into large arguments. That's cool, to each his own. Nobody can control another person's mood. What we can control though is how we react to the bait. Because that is pretty much how people can control the world, control the other people in it. Don't fall for the bait. It is pretty hard to keep a thread going if you are the only one posting in it. Of course if it is a spirited debate, that is fine. But if it is turning mean and personal, that is another thing. Right now I am seeing mean and personal.

Sirc
09-06-2006, 05:32 AM
I been around enough to understand how things work, and yes, in a way I'm taking the bait by responding. But mostly I'm trying to deflect Sas's comments away from the other thread and bring them here. When Sas says he's done, he's not. He will be back posting again. Let him do it here.

I'm not sure if the mean and personal comment was directed towards me, but, at least for me, I haven't been mean or personal...yet. I thought I excersized quite a bit of restraint in the Warhammer thread despite Sas's comments.

You know me well enough to know that I ain't Ghandi. I've only really gotten angry once at someone on these forums when someone stepped way over the line. But I don't take shiat from anyone, and I never have. Hence my vacations from GM. ;)

I understand what your saying, but I have no desire to control the online world or the people in it by non-response. That's no fun. RL is one thing, teh interweb is another. And you can't honestly tell me that you aren't curious how Sas will respond to this. You like being entertained as much as I do. Some of us were meant to be the actors, others the audience. I prefer to be on stage here. Probably because I've spent most of my life in the audience in RL, being the good person, ignoring idiots, trying to be a role model for my kids. Let me have my fun dammit. :P

JIMINATOR
09-06-2006, 05:47 AM
lol, i am not talking about you sircles. all i am saying is that to every argument or debate there should be limits. For those it seems like sas is all over the place. so he wouldn't really be a good person to have a spirited debate with.

btw, where did you get that avatar from, it looks like something out of a cartoon game..... :hmmm:

:P

Mad Fox
09-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Man thw wow thread saw somaction

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Man thw wow thread saw somaction

Nope it's under DAOC.

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I am not going to justified myself to anyone because I have good reason.

I do apologies to the others that wanted this Warhammer to be about it but having Sep and Sirc lash at me doesn’t help but next time I will not post anywhere near them because they seem to have different personalities or mood swings.

No sweat of my back. . .

BTW there are two sides to it but I only see one side of the story. It will not matter if I say my side because it will be ignored and I feel it will not help here at GM and most of all it will give SIRC a reason to post more because he seems to like the center of attention.

Mad Fox
09-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Nope it's under DAOC.

Ok still action

Mad Fox
09-06-2006, 02:25 PM
I think you kids need to take a break and play with different people. If you don't stop this nonsense you are all going to have to sit in the corner and have a 20 min timeout.

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 02:34 PM
j00 know, these threads are going nowhere. I have never met SAS or talked to him or anything, but my impressions overall is that he tends to be a bit bi-polar. On the one hand a great and friendly guy. On the other hand can get into large arguments. That's cool, to each his own. Nobody can control another person's mood. What we can control though is how we react to the bait. Because that is pretty much how people can control the world, control the other people in it. Don't fall for the bait. It is pretty hard to keep a thread going if you are the only one posting in it. Of course if it is a spirited debate, that is fine. But if it is turning mean and personal, that is another thing. Right now I am seeing mean and personal.

Jim I know it's silly and it's not going anywhere. ;)

Sirc
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I am not going to justified myself to anyone because I have good reason.

I do apologies to the others that wanted this Warhammer to be about it but having Sep and Sirc lash at me doesn’t help but next time I will not post anywhere near them because they seem to have different personalities or mood swings.

No sweat of my back. . .

BTW there are two sides to it but I only see one side of the story. It will not matter if I say my side because it will be ignored and I feel it will not help here at GM and most of all it will give SIRC a reason to post more because he seems to like the center of attention.

I never lashed at you Sas. I never called you an SOB. I never called you a chicken sh**. I never called you anything. Sepra got irritated with you because you were being irritating in her thread.

All anyone has to do is read the other thread and judge for themselves who was trying to be the center of attention.

Sepra
09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey, don't get me in the middle of this. :P

This is going on the 3rd say since I've said anything to Sas and frankly I could care less to continue the foolish debate. It wasn't worth my time to even click those reply buttons but after a certain point I kind of had enough.

Yes, I got irritated because my thread ended up being a Sas-Warhammer-bash fest. I don't give a crap why anyone doesn't like the game. If you wanted to state that you didn't like the game because of XX, then that's fine but you keep repeating it over and over starts to get pretty annoying. I was looking to see if there was any of the DAOC gang had a like-minded interest in it. I started off with the first little 'dig', I'll admit, but you insisted on continuing your irritation.

That would be like me say...jacking a topic in the photoshop forum and spamming every other post with why I think the photoshop is a waste of time and pretty stupid. I think I would cause some irritation also and would probably be asked why I keep posting in that forum if photoshop doesn't interest me. (that was just an example)

Anywho, this subject is dead to me and this thread will go nowhere. Before this post, I can probably guarantee 1/2 the people didn't even know the discussion even exsisted and it would have probably died out completely in a day or two. (unless Sas doesn't randomly start posting more symptoms and medication cures).

Sirc...tisk tisk

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Sirc, only 3 times you were banned?????

holy crap!

I thought you were the man :(

people, it's a game, we're just avatars... ok?

Sepra
09-06-2006, 04:54 PM
people, it's a game, we're just avatars... ok?

Behind every PC is a real person. :)

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 05:03 PM

but most often, it's not the same person that's in the forums :o

you're a lot more cute and cudly in person

*ducks if Jag's around*

Grimmy
09-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Behind my PC is the wall :P

Sirc
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Sirc, only 3 times you were banned?????

holy crap!

I thought you were the man :(

It's not the quantity, it's the quality that matters. ;)

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I miss Mr Clean :(

Sepra
09-06-2006, 06:20 PM
but most often, it's not the same person that's in the forums :o

you're a lot more cute and cudly in person

*ducks if Jag's around*

I kind of have to slightly disagree with that. <shock :P > I think the person you see on forums is completely the person in real life. Just another side..... You may not see it in person, but it's there. Face to face you tend to bite your toungue more that's all, where on the forums it's easier to just say what's on your mind instead. Just because you choose to bite your tongue in person doesn't mean those same thoughts aren't there.

And Grimmy, you smart ass :P I'll give you a +1 for that :D

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey, don't get me in the middle of this. :P

This is going on the 3rd say since I've said anything to Sas and frankly I could care less to continue the foolish debate. It wasn't worth my time to even click those reply buttons but after a certain point I kind of had enough.

Yes, I got irritated because my thread ended up being a Sas-Warhammer-bash fest. I don't give a crap why anyone doesn't like the game. If you wanted to state that you didn't like the game because of XX, then that's fine but you keep repeating it over and over starts to get pretty annoying. I was looking to see if there was any of the DAOC gang had a like-minded interest in it. I started off with the first little 'dig', I'll admit, but you insisted on continuing your irritation.

That would be like me say...jacking a topic in the photoshop forum and spamming every other post with why I think the photoshop is a waste of time and pretty stupid. I think I would cause some irritation also and would probably be asked why I keep posting in that forum if photoshop doesn't interest me. (that was just an example)

Anywho, this subject is dead to me and this thread will go nowhere. Before this post, I can probably guarantee 1/2 the people didn't even know the discussion even exsisted and it would have probably died out completely in a day or two. (unless Sas doesn't randomly start posting more symptoms and medication cures).

Sirc...tisk tisk

People can choose to ignore what they may say about the game. I say one thing about the game and I am consider irritated and foolish. This forum has the pros and cons and to me that is what it's all about because for one thing I would rather know about a game not just only the good side of it but what others may think so that I can evenually make my own decisions. It helps me to prepare and at times what to expect. Playing games like this can be time consuming and it is a requirement to know everything that might help and to consider to go any further with the game.

This forum is for everyone and no matter what you will find people that will irritate you and the best thing is not to pour gasoline to the flame but to avoid it by being more diplomatic about it and if that doesn't work just pass it and move on. :D

Sirc
09-06-2006, 06:39 PM
This forum is for everyone and no matter what you will find people that will irritate you and the best thing is not to pour gasoline to the flame but to avoid it by being more diplomatic about it and if that doesn't work just pass it and move on. :D

Good advice. Try following it Captain Midol. :P

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 06:44 PM
I kind of have to slightly disagree with that. <shock :P > I think the person you see on forums is completely the person in real life. Just another side..... You may not see it in person, but it's there. Face to face you tend to bite your toungue more that's all, where on the forums it's easier to just say what's on your mind instead. Just because you choose to bite your tongue in person doesn't mean those same thoughts aren't there.

And Grimmy, you smart ass :P I'll give you a +1 for that :D

I disagree with you sep on that because I have spoken to many on TS and even you and you are nothing like it when we spoke on TS.

Sure we all think behind the closet that is like saying it's not possible for anyone to maybe feel differently.

I don't get it how you got so angry because about a game. I feel it's not you and you would have spoken to me at TS or Vent differently and that I know for sure because it isn't in your nature to react that way but we all do think about it but it doesn't always come out.

Diplomacy always works but never perfected.

As for Sirc I have no words to say to him only because I feel it doesn't really matter to me about him. If I saw him in person playing games I would still play with him because this would be behind me.

In real life many would rather make peace and that is the best policy to have fun and to enjoy.

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 06:51 PM
There is more to the sentance on that Sirc it relates to what everything that was said not just that small part that you only display and missing what it's all behind.

You will not get an apology from me because I truly feel you deserve it. Everywhere you go your nose is on it and that is what gets you in trouble with others and many forums you been kicked out or banned.

I can say at least I have never been banned from any forum but as for you it speaks for itself and many are aware of it SIRC. Good luck man.

Sirc
09-06-2006, 06:57 PM
There is more to the sentance on that Sirc it relates to what everything that was said not just that small part that you only display and missing what it's all behind.

You will not get an apology from me because I truly feel you deserve it. Everywhere you go your nose is on it and that is what gets you in trouble with others and many forums you been kicked out or banned.

I can say at least I have never been banned from any forum but as for you it speaks for itself and many are aware of it SIRC. Good luck man.

I have no idea what you said in that first sentence. :confused:

I never asked you for an apology, nor do I need one.

Sas, seriously, quit making stuff up. Name one forum I've ever been banned from besides GM.

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 07:02 PM
boys will be boyz
http://members.cox.net/pure_e/BeavisButthead-01.gif

go for it!

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Sirc you don't want me to get into it ok please. You for real about being banned by other forums? Oh boy how easy you forget.

If I post anymore about it and the list of forums you been banned it will only escalate it more and I am not going to embarrass you.

I don't expect you to understand SIRC and that is ok Grasshopper

We going in circle and now I am getting a headache just reading your post.

I am going to leave it alone because I can tell now for sure that you want more and I can't give it to you and I have a real life to enjoy. I had my fun with you and now the fun is over.

Let me go to the hardware and software section where I believe has true meaning or sometimes good to read or worth reading.

Bye and catch you at the game DAOC. LOL

Mad Fox
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I say we have a fist fight. The loser gets banned

Sirc
09-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Sirc you don't want me to get into it ok please. You for real about being banned by other forums? Oh boy how easy you forget.

If I post anymore about it and the list of forums you been banned it will only escalate it more and I am not going to embarrass you.

I don't expect you to understand SIRC and that is ok Grasshopper

We going in circle and now I am getting a headache just reading your post.

I am going to leave it alone because I can tell now for sure that you want more and I can't give it to you and I have a real life to enjoy. I had my fun with you and now the fun is over.

Let me go to the hardware and software section where I believe has true meaning or sometimes good to read or worth reading.

Bye and catch you at the game DAOC. LOL

Translation: I'm sorry Sirc, I was making it up. You haven't ever been banned from any other forums. ;)

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 07:15 PM
I say we have a fist fight. The loser gets banned

No it wouldn’t be fair for him he would lose easily. Hehehehe poor guy. . .:D

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Translation: I'm sorry Sirc, I was making it up. You haven't ever been banned from any other forums. ;)

technically, weren't you banned from the Oasis :ha:

http://members.cox.net/pure_e/bevis_e0.gif

Sirc
09-06-2006, 07:26 PM

More e-peen stroking as he sits safely in his comfy chair. :rolleyes:

Mad Fox
09-06-2006, 07:26 PM

Them are there fightin words there sonny

Sirc
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
technically, weren't you banned from the Oasis :ha:

http://members.cox.net/pure_e/bevis_e0.gif

No, I was still an active member. I just couldn't get to the site to login. :P

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 07:38 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/thinking/6.gif uh... yeah... well....hmmm

NightBreed
09-06-2006, 08:03 PM

Nah..you just got the rest of us banned !!! :funny: :ha:

Sheesh...all that research, all those posts,all those self-help videos we had....gone !! :bawling: :(

:D

Sirc
09-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Nah..you just got the rest of us banned !!! :funny: :ha:

Sheesh...all that research, all those posts,all those self-help videos we had....gone !! :bawling: :(

:D

I backed up the whole site before I took it down. :cool:

Actually after thinking about it, I got busted for the movies. I wonder if we could stay under the radar if I didn't host any movies. :hmmm:

The Oasis may yet live! I'll see what I can do tonight. I moved my other site somewhere else, so the space is just being wasted anyway. Even if we got busted again it would be worth the try.

Sepra
09-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I was only joking and it was just an example :P

To be honest, I wish I could photoshop but I'm too noob :(

Edit: That was @Term

NightBreed
09-06-2006, 08:27 PM
I backed up the whole site before I took it down. :cool:

The Oasis may yet live! I'll see what I can do tonight. I moved my other site somewhere else, so the space is just being wasted anyway. Even if we got busted again it would be worth the try.

You're the best !! :D :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock:

Sirc
09-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Well I'm not guaranteeing anything. It depends on whether I can figure out how to restore the database. :o

Die Hard
09-06-2006, 08:51 PM
You may as well just cut your losses and join Villains. Everyone does eventually.......

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
why were the videos a issue?

Sirc
09-06-2006, 09:09 PM
why were the videos a issue?

I'm guessing someone linked to them from another site. I dunno. In hindsight it probably would have been a good idea to rename them something like "trip_to_disneyland.mpg" rather than leave them as "gingers_gangbang_adventure.mpg". :rolleyes:

Sirc
09-06-2006, 09:10 PM
why do i always get to these things like 5 pages into the thread rofl! ummm k, ADMINs do and say what they like. They are kinda like parents :) just get over it, no use in arguing.

If sirc and sepra felt so strong about this you should have sent SAL a PM, not started a public thread.

It made the day pass a little faster. It served it's purpose. :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 09:15 PM

Anyone could learn this and enjoy while learning.

These site are good and cheap great for just about anyone.

I have a nephew who is only 9 years old and he is becoming a good artist
and because he does so well with it at school I decided to sign him up.

I use it all the time when ever I need to learn something quick for work and for play time.

Lynda.com and VTC.com

SAS

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 09:16 PM
It made the day pass a little faster. It served it's purpose. :thumbs:helps post count too :P

my day went quicker..

Sal, who's that?

SASQUATCH
09-06-2006, 09:29 PM
More e-peen stroking as he sits safely in his comfy chair. :rolleyes:

Sirc the chicken back to the coal bin pal and make sure you don't come out.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120630/Ss/0120630/29?path=gallery&path_key=0120630

But he look more like this goofy

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120630/Ss/0120630/5?path=gallery&path_key=0120630

FUS1ON
09-06-2006, 09:41 PM
I wish the Oasis was kicking again ..... that stuff I posted before was nothing.

Sirc
09-06-2006, 10:10 PM

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120630/Ss/0120630/29?path=gallery&path_key=0120630

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120630/Ss/0120630/5?path=gallery&path_key=0120630

Erm, was that supposed to be a flame? :confused:

Give it up Sas, you're way outta your league here. Besides this is now the official "Bring back the Oasis" thread, so.... /shoo

Pure_Evil
09-06-2006, 10:32 PM

:dunno: I don't get it?

JIMINATOR
09-06-2006, 10:49 PM

men learn to photoshop when the women in online relationships ask for a nude photo... :eek:

not that I know anyone who actually did this... :P

JIMINATOR
09-06-2006, 10:53 PM
SAS is just sharing his version of pron that he gets off on. Very sexy chicken it is! :thumbs:

Goober
09-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Now if y'all would just get back on topic.

BRING BACK THE OASIS!!!

Dan2
09-06-2006, 11:10 PM

roflmao!!

Sirc
09-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm currently restoring the Oasis forums. And it's taking forever cause my upload speed sucks. :bawling:

But all this will be for naught if I can't restore the database properly. I'll keep you informed.

Sirc
09-07-2006, 01:24 AM
ZOMG, I think I actually did it. :eek:

Oasis users please give it a shot. If you need the addy PM me. I'm sure there's gonna be some initial bugs, but, erm, it seems to be completely back as it was the moment it was shut down before. F-ing miracle.

Pathos
09-07-2006, 01:46 AM
[feels self up] Holy crap... this is great! I... i need to be alone now... [grabs tissues and retires to the bedroom]

(Uh, sorry Sepra... anything for a shameless joke!)

Pathos
09-07-2006, 01:50 AM
HAHA! Beat me to the punch... nice one, man! [wipes tears... at least, i think they're tears? Hey... joke continuity! Cool.]

SASQUATCH
09-07-2006, 02:05 AM

I will pm you about it if you like I rather do it that way.

This thread has now changed from In my defense to Oasis :confused:

SASQUATCH
09-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Erm, was that supposed to be a flame? :confused:

Give it up Sas, you're way outta your league here. Besides this is now the official "Bring back the Oasis" thread, so.... /shoo

You can stop wasting your time with me if I am so outer of your league why did you start this topic called In my defense and now it's Bring back the Oasis.

Ban yourself from it. . . It's probably the only place you have never been ban yet. :P

NightBreed
09-07-2006, 03:32 AM
[feels self up] Holy crap... this is great! I... i need to be alone now... [grabs tissues and retires to the bedroom]

(Uh, sorry Sepra... anything for a shameless joke!)

:rofl: :funny:

Sirc
09-07-2006, 03:51 AM
You can stop wasting your time with me if I am so outer of your league why did you start this topic called In my defense and now it's Bring back the Oasis.

Ban yourself from it. . . It's probably the only place you have never been ban yet. :P

Okay Sas. No more fuel on the fire from me. This has gone on long enough - too long. If I had a white flag smilie I'd use it at this point.

Sepra
09-07-2006, 12:20 PM
ilu Term

SHOTGUNmaniac
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
children, children... You sound like a bunch of kiddies squabbling in the playgound.

Sirc
09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Sorry dad. :rolleyes:

Goober
09-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Are you kidding? Any thread that brings Pathos out needs to remian open :)

That's what I'm talking about......Go PATHOS..

Ummm..Pathos?.......btw..........those tissues.....Wouldn't a large towel be better?

JIMINATOR
09-07-2006, 07:28 PM
That's what I'm talking about......Go PATHOS..

Ummm..Pathos?.......btw..........those tissues.....Wouldn't a large towel be better?
you have to match it against the equipment.... :D

Sirc
09-07-2006, 11:51 PM
You may as well just cut your losses and join Villains. Everyone does eventually.......

LOL. BTW, who was that directed at anyway? Or was it just a general announcement? Like you guys need to recruit. :P

Mad Fox
09-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Man this is the most action the OT has seen in awhile