PDA

View Full Version : Sad day all around..

::: DARK PSI :::
09-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Sad because Alonso got totally screwed Saturday afternoon with a BS penalty, sad because he had to push the hell out of that car to secure a podium after that penalty, sad because he had a podium with just a few laps remaining when the engine blew and of course sad because Schumi is now retiring.

F1 will definetely be different without Schumi.

However, now on to the final 3 races. I love what Renault's Pat Symonds said about the final 3 races... "To all intents and purposes, the World Championship starts here."

Very true. This will be one hell of a finale! This is what we live for!!!!

Can't wait for China!

Sirc
09-10-2006, 11:16 PM
China? They have F1 races in China? I'm surprised that they allow that with all the advertising and stuff.

Black Rose
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
F1 will definetely be different without Schumi.

However, now on to the final 3 races. I love what Renault's Pat Symonds said about the final 3 races... "To all intents and purposes, the World Championship starts here."

Very true. This will be one hell of a finale! This is what we live for!!!!

Can't wait for China!

ya, F1 was never as interesting as now, we will have great final races during the next weeks.... hopefully we can have a big ferrari final parade at 22th of october when Schumi is Champion again :wootrock: :woohoo:

Schumi is a big loss in the F1 world, we will see how the youngstars will do next year.... Kimi and Massa will be two great drivers for ferrari :)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/9577/752402fraim6.gif