PDA

View Full Version : Joystick Controller

Fragetti
02-16-2003, 03:18 AM
I hacked a Gravis Game Pad Pro. And I use it mostly for Mame32. I started using it with Quake and it made it much easier to strafe and move about. UT2003 I almost have it working cant figure out why it wants to constantly look down? :WTF: Tried everything. :bandhead:
But now the folks here @ GM turned me on to SS and I would really like to try and configure this controller. :blink:
Thank Frag

Fragetti
02-16-2003, 03:16 PM
:thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock: Got it working in UT2003 !!!

Machine AM ready now baby !!

S.A.S
02-17-2003, 08:13 AM
Yeah i bought a gravis xterminator and had problems installing it on serious sam so in my anoyance i hurteled it toward the nearest wheelie bin and bought a logitech mousman dual opticle,and have never looked back there acurate fast and very smoothe,sorry this doesnt help with your problem but i thought it might persuade you to ditch the gravis.annd stick to the basics.he he :rolleyes:

S.A.S
02-17-2003, 08:15 AM
I WOULD RECOMEND THIS MOUSE TO EVERY ONE THAT HAVENT TRIED IT...

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 09:23 PM
Use a tack ball mouse, its better to fight.
;)

GreatWhite
03-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by S.A.S@Feb 17 2003, 08:13 AM
Yeah i bought a gravis xterminator and had problems installing it on serious sam so in my anoyance i hurteled it toward the nearest wheelie bin and bought a logitech mousman dual opticle,and have never looked back there acurate fast and very smoothe,sorry this doesnt help with your problem but i thought it might persuade you to ditch the gravis.annd stick to the basics.he he :rolleyes:
No don't you mean you gave it to me....

I know this topic is old but I cant help...

<marquee>SORRY GRIMMY .. JUST THIS ONCE??</marquee?

GreatWhite
03-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Why has it made my signature scroll too :WTF: