PDA

View Full Version : Flight Sim

Snip3r
02-18-2003, 12:15 AM
Anyone know any good flight simulators? Like ones you can fly a plane or something? Helicopters, no spaceship things though. They dont have to be demo's, I can buy them ;)

Sirc
02-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Well Snipe, since no one else has replied here, lemme give it a shot. I've always heard that the MS Flight Simulator was one of the best. I played a game called Pacific Warriors: Pearl Harbor (or something like that) that was pretty fun, but I'm not even sure if you can use a joystick for it. That's all I got. Sorry. :thumbs: :wave:

Snip3r
02-18-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 17 2003, 07:52 PM
Well Snipe, since no one else has replied here, lemme give it a shot. I've always heard that the MS Flight Simulator was one of the best. I played a game called Pacific Warriors: Pearl Harbor (or something like that) that was pretty fun, but I'm not even sure if you can use a joystick for it. That's all I got. Sorry. :thumbs: :wave:
Thanks for your reply Sirc ;) I'll try and find those MS Simulators, I've heard lots of stuff about them but they are 2 CD's, thats alot to..... :shifty:

Mr Clean
02-18-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Feb 17 2003, 06:15 PM
Anyone know any good flight simulators? Like ones you can fly a plane or something? Helicopters, no spaceship things though. They dont have to be demo's, I can buy them ;)
Buy them?....That a GameMecca first.... :lol:

Thanks for your reply Sirc  I'll try and find those MS Simulators, I've heard lots of stuff about them but they are 2 CD's, thats alot to..... :shifty: 

Ahhh, now the truth comes out.... ;) That's a good GameMecca member.... :P

I've heard the same thing about MS, try one of those. Be sure to post back here and let us know what you think!