PDA

View Full Version : lol?

Nitro
03-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Rafal resurrects a dead clan called PKS that was created by the founders of DWF and now he leaves them in the cold to join a dead clan called MERC?

that's not cool bro

Wiper
03-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Rafal resurrects a dead clan called PKS that was craeted by the founders of DWF and now he leaves them in the cold to join a dead clan called MERC?

that's not cool bro

I'm still here... :cool:

Siron Ex
03-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Rafal resurrects a dead clan called PKS that was craeted by the founders of DWF and now he leaves them in the cold to join a dead clan called MERC?

that's not cool bro
whatever.. i think he has been in almost every clan now :O

Xeno
03-03-2007, 12:25 AM
I don't know what this guy is doin' all the time :dunno:

ObScUr3
03-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm still here... :cool:

me 2 , anyway it's his decision...glad him glad all :thumbs:

Pure*Own
03-03-2007, 09:36 AM
i'm sure PKS will still rule like before just dont understand why rafal left and joined this MERC clan

Johnny Knoxville
03-03-2007, 10:45 AM
i'm sure PKS will still rule like before just dont understand why rafal left and joined this MERC clan
i dont understand too :confused:

Figona Hatice
03-03-2007, 10:45 AM
lmao the leader leaves :funny: , Damn Rafal :D he s the only one able to do this :rofl: Anyway i told him he gonna regret soon :rolleyes: ;)

DiTomasso
03-03-2007, 11:11 AM
whatever.. i think he has been in almost every clan now :O

Not every one, we regonised the clanhopper.

All the best to PKS clan, you still have some great members that keep this group alive.

Keep it going Wiper !!!!

Fifth
03-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Rafal resurrects a dead clan called PKS that was created by the founders of DWF and now he leaves them in the cold to join a dead clan called MERC?

that's not cool bro

1st of all it's not your bussines. :thumbs:

2nd I rebirthed that clan with NixXxen's and Wiper's help. :thumbs: I recruited almost all of PKS members. I am very glad that PKS is a big clan and will still rule. I am sure of that.

I left and it's my decission , nothing to you. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Ps. Nobody made the topics when you were leaving XSW two times.

Why do you call MERCs a dead clan? Dangerous Dan is back, Night Hawk is back so does Gun Element. Do not forget that PKS were dead too and they are alive now! Same will happen to MERCs.