PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Favorite Movie Quotes

BobtheCkroach
03-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Give 'em to me (make sure you edit as necessary)

1)

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your <expletive deleted> head. Just like this <expletive deleted> here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the <expletive deleted> time!

2)

You're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

3)

<nigel plays piano>
Nigel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...
Marty: What do you call this?
Nigel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

4)

Steve McCroskey: Johnny, what can you make out of this?
[Hands him the weather briefing]
Johnny: This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

5)

- Check out the big brain on Brett. You one smart mother...

Pathos
03-13-2007, 07:32 AM

"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!"

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."

3. Crap movie, great ending:

"I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine."

"You look like a woman you stupid haggis!"

5. Michael Bay better not screw the live action version or i will be... cross:

Hot Rod: They're closing on us!
Kup: Yep, like the Shrikebats of Dramedan.
Hot Rod: How'd you beat them?
Kup: I'm trying to remember, there were an awful lot of casualties that day...

Wiper
03-14-2007, 10:35 PM
1. Star Wars: I'm your father!

2. Equilibrium: Processing. You mean execution, don't you?

3. Constantine: Like the book says, He works His work in mysterious ways. Some people like it. Some people don't.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?: A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man :D

5. Lion King: Hakuna Matata :rofl:

Bonus Gamequote

MGS: Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece..

Mr Clean
03-17-2007, 02:32 AM
The quotes, in no particular order:

1) Tombstone: "I'm your Huckleberry"

2) Field of Dreams: "Is this heaven?" "No, it's Iowa." (My favorite movie, by the way)

3) City Slickers: "I crap bigger than you."

4) The Big Lebowski: "Nice marmet, man..."

5) Hunt for Red October: "Ryan...some things in here don't react too well to bullets."

Wiper, O Brother is a great movie...

So many other movie quotes to choose from too...this was tough...

nibbert
03-17-2007, 04:47 AM
see of you can guess the moveis spoilter text reveals the movies

1.Alfred: Vengeance blackens the soul, Bruce. I've always feared that you would become that which you fought against. You walk the edge of that abyss every night, but you haven't fallen in and I thank heaven for that.
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

2. Dale Kerrigan:dad also had a way of making every body feel impotaint
Darryl Kerrigan: come on, dale tell'em
Darryl Kerrigan: Dale dug a hole. Tell 'em Dale.
Dale Kerrigan: I dug a hole.
The Castle

3.First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole ****-**** scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a ****
Donnie Darko

4.George Newman: ... Hey, Bobbo! Wanna play a game? Look up... Look down... Now look at Mr. Frying Pan!
[Hits him in the face]
George Newman: Uh-oh. Bobbo fall down go boom. Aw, what's the matter, Bobbo?
UHF

5.Kaneda: Tetsuuuo!
Tetsuo: Kanedaaa!
Akira

MORGANA
03-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Im sci-fi freak :D
1 Matrix
2 Stargate
3 Equllibrium
4 I Robot
5 Alien(first and second)