PDA

View Full Version : Wiki Info for Outlaws

Caged Anger
03-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Please contribute what you know or can recall for the history and info to be added to the Outlaws section of the GM Wiki

Bingo
03-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Sadly, I don't know much!

Nitro
03-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Outlaws have more posts than any other clan forum...we're talking 6 digits here

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
That is because everyone comes to the OUTLAWS to hang out in our saloon. hehehee.Where do you want to start ?

FUS1ON
03-23-2007, 11:36 PM
I started a Outlaws history along time ago and never finished it, i'll see if I can find it.

Some of it can't be posted, because I would have to ban myself. :D

FUS1ON
03-26-2007, 02:32 AM
There were three founding members, Chico, K-Pax, and myself. I was the first to play Sam and introduced them to Sam by giving them their copies of SS FE. We convinced Spike to start playing shortly there after, in fact he bought his first computer so he could play. We all live in the same town and have been friends for some 20+ years. The Outlaws name came from K-Pax, He used to play Quake using the name Outlaw. Originally Chico and I didn't like the name and wanted to change it, But it kinda grew on us and it's been used ever since.

One night while we were playing FE, This player named TIP joined the game. He kept coming back every night and even though he was a Yankee :P we asked him to become our friend and to join the Outlaws

Later on we found out that the player named Nobody lived in Louisiana also, We just had to have him, So we begged him to join and he did after us agreeing to send him some strippers. :P

Then came Sirc, (Another damned Yankee :P ), With his and Nobody's help the Outlaws really began to take off. Somewhere along here the Seriously forums decided to add a section devoted to clans. Nobody and Sirc set up the forum section for us, Including the now famous "Hideout". :thumbs:

I received a PM one day that changed the Outlaws. The Machine and Hammer were leaving the MERCs and wanted to join us. As you might can imagine that started some ahhhhh ........ Well lets just say that's how the Outlaws vs. MERC rivalry was born. :D At the time we were the biggest and baddest two Sam clans there was ... period!

Another VERY important day in Outlaws history was when Hammer talked Slash and the other JERC clan guys into joining us, Without Slash, for most of us Sam would probably be just a dusty old disk sitting on a shelf somewhere. The Outlaws server is the oldest running server in Sam and is still in service thanks to Slash.

I'm sorry, I wish I could remember the exact order that the others joined. At one time we had over 40 active members, that always played with their tags on, because that was "The Outlaws Way". ;)