PDA

View Full Version : Can We Pick A Time

ME BIGGD01
04-14-2007, 06:09 PM
And meet so we can get some games going? We can make teams or just do death match with all GM'ers.

PJ'l_Master
04-14-2007, 08:52 PM
yea biggs, im lookin forward to playing with ya, hopefully you'll be able to make it too the LAN this summer too :D

Punisher
04-14-2007, 10:15 PM
If we are playing to see who can die the most times, count me in. :D

No really, just give me a time and version and I will give it a go. Free for all is my preference, that way no one blames me for sucking too badly. :)

ME BIGGD01
04-15-2007, 06:25 AM
PJ, I am hoping to make it this summer. It's only a few hours away from where I live but the problem is it depends on how my wife is feeling. Things just have not been going good so I am not sure.

Let me know where you play and what name you go under. Mine is simple the usual with <DS> tag.

We need to get a list of people that are playing this game and see if we can make up a good time and teams.

NightBreed
04-15-2007, 01:28 PM
1.2 or 1.3 ?

krazy
04-15-2007, 02:55 PM
1.2 or 1.3 ?

Ive been running into Biggs and PJ (or away from :P) in the TGR servers. Great games you 2. I had to make dinner last night and when I got back you were gone Biggs. I have the most intense games when your in there :thumbs: Im in and usually am on after 8pm EST On the weekends I can plan for most any time that is convienent

PJ'l_Master
04-15-2007, 03:30 PM
PJ, I am hoping to make it this summer. It's only a few hours away from where I live but the problem is it depends on how my wife is feeling. Things just have not been going good so I am not sure.

Let me know where you play and what name you go under. Mine is simple the usual with <DS> tag.

We need to get a list of people that are playing this game and see if we can make up a good time and teams.

i wear the same name as always for any game other then WoW :)

and lash has been keeping us semi-up to date on the wife situation, and obviously i only wish you the best

PJ'l_Master
04-15-2007, 03:34 PM
^^^

ME BIGGD01
04-15-2007, 04:31 PM
I play 1.2 and would change if everyone else did.

Krazy, we had some great games yesterday. Intense is an understatement. I left the game and went into team death match and played on the exodus server. Someone said BIGGS I am not impressed after I killed them and don't know who they were. I think the may have gotten mad I was emptying the rest of the clip on him. None the less, I was lead scorer so I was impressed:) :thumbs:

04-15-2007, 05:41 PM
My availability is limited during the week due to work (I travel for work a bunch now) but on the weekends I can generally make time. Let me know when you guys are thinking of doing this and I'll do my best to make it.