PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3

BobtheCkroach
05-04-2007, 01:26 PM
We decided last minute to go catch the midnight opening for Spider-Man 3.

It was an absolutely fantastic decision! This movie was absolutely incredible!

The graphics were as good as they've ever been, and they did an AWESOME job with Venom and Sandman. Fight scenes were incredibly well done, and the personal battle that Peter fights against the Symbiote was a funny segment, for sure.

My only complaint is that there were a LOT of subplots and it felt like some of them were stretched pretty thin as time was limited. Taking away one and allowing the others to be told more might have been nice, but with that said, it was still awesome.

If you liked the first 2, don't hesitate - go see it!

Asian Invasian
05-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I want to go see it I have just heard some bad things.. but will post my opinion when i go see it, thanks for the heads up.

Dangerous Dan
05-05-2007, 01:26 AM
I want to go see it I have just heard some bad things.. but will post my opinion when i go see it, thanks for the heads up.

I saw it last night as well, and it's not nearly as bad as all those "fans" are saying. There are things that will annoy you if you're a big time Spiderman enthusiast, but they're minor if you're not continually referencing the comics and 1990s Tv show...

EXEcution
05-05-2007, 04:03 AM
It was alright. I don't think the movie was too well balanced between being light/humorous and dark/serious.

I prefer Spiderman 2 over the first and what seems to be the last of Raimi's trilogy.

I think Mysterio is one of the coolest and most interesting Spidey villains and would love to see him in a sequel.

Dangerous Dan
05-05-2007, 05:17 AM
comlpetely forgot about Mysterio - i was thinking Kingpin either with Smyth/spider slayers or with shocker/rhino, but i'd take mysterio over those combos any day...

He Is Legend
05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
comlpetely forgot about Mysterio - i was thinking Kingpin either with Smyth/spider slayers or with shocker/rhino, but i'd take mysterio over those combos any day...

yall both crazy

carnage

BobtheCkroach
05-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I would LOVE to see Carnage, but I think they won't go that route, since he's too much like Venom for the movies.

They won't do Kingpin, b/c a different theater purchased the rights to the Kingpin character, when they made Daredevil (at least, that's how it was explained to me)

I think they'll probably bring Venom back in the next one, as he didn't get a ton of screentime. They'll probably introduce a new villain as well (Mysterio would be my choice, I think).

EXEcution
05-06-2007, 03:56 AM
Carnage is probably the most vicious and most murderous villain in any superhero universe. I really don't think that there is an actor in Hollywood that could pull off that role. Plus if he was in any of the Spiderman movies then the movie rating would have to change to R if he were to be portrayed "correctly".

Asian Invasian
05-06-2007, 05:54 AM
I saw it last night as well, and it's not nearly as bad as all those "fans" are saying. There are things that will annoy you if you're a big time Spiderman enthusiast, but they're minor if you're not continually referencing the comics and 1990s Tv show...
Im the person your taking about haha. I do not follow the comics too much at all but I did enjoy the first 2 movies.

DiTomasso
05-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Nice graphics lots of action, but to much relation problems.

BobtheCkroach
05-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Carnage is probably the most vicious and most murderous villain in any superhero universe. I really don't think that there is an actor in Hollywood that could pull off that role. Plus if he was in any of the Spiderman movies then the movie rating would have to change to R if he were to be portrayed "correctly".

Seems like there must be someone who could pull it off, but I couldn't tell you who. It'd definitely be an R rating, though, which is certainly not what they're targetting.

FUS1ON
05-07-2007, 01:56 AM
We talked about going to see it, but it was sold out thru the weekend here.

OUTLAWS CHICO
05-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Yea but hopefully this week we will.

Sexyjess
05-07-2007, 12:11 PM
i saw the movie on saturday it was really good :D

Xeno
05-08-2007, 12:06 AM
omg, that movie was awesome&insane!
I never thought its gonna be so great.
I'm a Marvel-Fan and I've to say they all did really good work, although I were hoping they'll gonna set the story/happenings of the movie like the comic.
Well done Venom and Sandman [on the comics: he had a sick daughter and he needed money, so plus points:thumbs:the t-shirt is perfectly for him too :rofl: green&stripes] also, Sandman weren't killing on the comic anyone but ok :P Harry is the "New Goblin!?" never heard of it, I know Orange Goblin and some other Goblins, yea, but not "New" :P

Hope to see on the next movie The Scorpion or The Chameleon or Rhino or Carnage or Dr. Conners or HydroMan or Elcetro [and no, that wasn't all Villains :D] what about a mix? Wolverine Versus Spiderman , but there is no reason to fight, hero against hero, maybe a good manual can do that :thumbs:

anywaz full points for that film :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
05-11-2007, 02:54 PM
They spend over 250 Million dollars and I would expect pretty nice graphic but the movie was pretty bad for me.

I can't stand who plays Parker and the female she is horrible but then again the script is what makes it like sh*t. She isn't a bad actor but the script and how it fit was not good in my opinion.

If I had to scale it from 1 to 4 stars 4 being best I give 1 1/2 only because the graphic wasn't all that bad. This movie is more like wait for the DVD to come out in stores and not spend $10 for it.

PuRe AnGeL
05-11-2007, 08:06 PM
I liked it. Thought it was cools =D I do think that the charictars who play peter and mary-jane are fit for the part. I certainly couldn't think of anyone who could play it better =\ The thing i didn't like is i thought it was all coming to an end.. like, because Peter was gunna marry Mary-Jane, and then the goblins son died.. oomygood =O I hope they bring out a new one, though. would be awesome, i'd deffo go out and see it at the cinema. :o

FUS1ON
05-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Angel if you are going to tell what happens in the movie then please use the spoiler commands so you do not spoil details of the movie for those of us that have not seen it ... like myself.

MORGANA
05-26-2007, 05:40 PM
I was a bit disappointed ..becose i prefer more "happy end" :D

Pure_Evil
05-26-2007, 05:53 PM
they killed him. That was so corny, it killed everything that was good in the 1st and 2nd version. There were parts that literally made me want to puke because it was so corny :down:

FUS1ON
05-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Use the @#$%& spoiler commands, some of us have not seen it yet!

OUTLAWS CHICO
05-27-2007, 12:50 AM
We went and saw it ,it was ok I think more could have been done to make it better .More action in the beggining and less dry parts. but worth seeing on a night out .from a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7.

Pure_Evil
05-27-2007, 06:53 AM
Use the @#$%& spoiler commands, some of us have not seen it yet!
calm the **** down, I posted a opinion!

FUS1ON
05-27-2007, 02:40 PM
PE your first sentence was not an opinion

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-27-2007, 03:18 PM
I was great. Some of the plot lines were a tad weak. And someone can't sing for sh!t!!!!

Pure_Evil
05-29-2007, 12:21 PM
PE your first sentence was not an opinionI meant they killed him figuratively, not literally :rolleyes: it's like how batman with the penguin killed the batman movie series :rolleyes:

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Engineer
07-20-2008, 09:49 PM
I really like the first two in this series, but this one struck a different chord in me. I can definitely relate to the whole payback/revenge/etc set of emotions, but I really didn't enjoy this movie like I did the first two.

I had to struggle to finish it, quite honestly. Here's hoping there are no more sequels like this in the comic book movie genre.

2.5 of 5.0 DE marks.