PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Brooks

OUTLAWS CHICO
06-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Well written and Costner played the part very good!!!!!!!!

FUS1ON
06-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I didn't know if you knew it or not, but that was filmed here last summer so you might have recognized some scenes.

OUTLAWS CHICO
06-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Coool I didn't know that ,Might have to get it for my collection and look it over. Thanks

Ra\/en
06-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Alright wow, i saw that movie last night.. It was very dark and quite thrilling. I found it to be quite good, but I dont think my girlfriend liked it much. I think it creeped her out! She said it didnt have any redeeming qualities to it, it was just evil. I don't blame her, but It was still fairly well acted, and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Though I have to admit, it was tough at first to take Dane Cook seriously!

SASQUATCH
11-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Mr. Brooks –
Kevin Costner plays Mr. Brooks, who is a respectable actor. He plays a compulsive serial killer and who is trying to keep his distance from killing again but is driven or dragged back in doing so because of the addiction that it can have and stimulation. William Hurt who is another find veteran actor plays the imaginary companion friend who is more like his conscious state of mind to Mr. Brook, which I can’t go into details. Demi Moore I enjoy some of her movies and has good range and plays a cop who investigates these killings with her own domestic personal problems and plays it well. Dane Cook performance plays an acceptable roll. I would get into more detail about him but it was a while ago when I saw this movie but played it well.

Concluding Comments: It is a movie that some may not like but it all depend the mood you’re in for this type of movie and most of all it gives a prospective look of a serial killer views and addiction in violence. There is more to the story behind the compulsive personality of Mr. Brooks who is played by Kevin Costner, whose performance was well played.

Rate this movie: 3 Stars
Audience rate: MA

DVD or MOVIE Theater: This movie can wait to be watch at home but if you are into serial killer type of movies, then I recommend going to the movies for it.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
11-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Saw this last night on DVD. I must admit I wasn't sure if I would like it as I usually don't enjoy dark and disturbing movies but I really enjoyed this one. :thumbs:

Dan2
12-28-2007, 06:57 PM
I finally saw this one last night. Very good movie. Definitely worth seeing.:thumbs:

BIGSHOW201
12-30-2007, 01:04 AM
I have not see MR. Brooks yet. but I just finished EASTERN PROMISES, Very good I give it :thumbs: :thumbs: