PDA

View Full Version : FunFun Server

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 05:00 AM
anyone plays on this server? Its in v1.05 and always RedStation...The Owners are Ned, Sputterman, Zig, Ted, Sten(Jim), Davie...There used to be another one called FunFun too but that was BoomBoom's server and it was always laggy for me....

Anyways this FunFun server is damn good for practice as u usually find some very good players there with scores like 100-5,200-30, etc...

Its usually either Ned, Sputt or Davie with scores like that as they play on this map everyday from what i understand...and Ned and Sputt always alias whore but Davie/CodeDavie doesn't and he's a damn incredible player in this map...frigging hard to frag him but then again he uses the crouch cheat...but challenging as hell when facing these guys...they are cannon whores, but also use Machine gun and sniper rifle at times...it's good and fun challenge especially when they double team on u...its damn good practice for sure...

There's an alias that i only use on that server and only they know who i am...i'll share it with u guys as i hope to see some of u there now that u'll know who i am...its: "Keith"...there's another Keith but he's just some noob trying to copy me there lol...

anyways hope to see some of u's :D

Asian Invasian
08-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Go practice with me in Le :P

Asian Invasian
08-16-2007, 10:40 AM
its ok until your winning:thumbs: then the lame admin will kick you;)
I hate people like that.

PyronoX
08-16-2007, 11:36 AM

that's redicilous , .. those noob admins .

Politician
08-16-2007, 02:06 PM
I only play on Funstation which is also being paid by two americans, your mate NED and (his neighbour?) Adrian. In comparison to funfun both, americans and euros have quite good pings there because of the (German) server's quality and you get the opportunity to kick some hard players' asses from abroad. Besides it is well administrated, as long as there's an admin watching the players, there mostly is one, you won't find anyone using powerups/banking bug plus you are not getting kicked for being a pain in some admin's ass :).

Casanova
08-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I only play on Funstation which is also being paid by two americans, your mate NED and (his neighbour?) Adrian. In comparison to funfun both, americans and euros have quite good pings there because of the (German) server's quality and you get the opportunity to kick some hard players' asses from abroad. Besides it is well administrated, as long as there's an admin watching the players, there mostly is one, you won't find anyone using powerups/banking bug plus you are not getting kicked for being a pain in some admin's ass :).
Sometimes the admins kick your for weird reason there too. If you kick their ass they just wait for some "mistake".

ie. I kicked some ass there, there were few people using pups etc (if I do that I get kicked straight away), then I accidentally took cannon when I already had it and some n00b kicked me? :P

And to answer Stone Cold's question, yes, I sometimes play on FUNSTATION ("the European FUNFUN"), but only because other servers are empty and because the ping is good there. :) Personally I hate such servers, people are only camping with cannon in that "cannon area" (nikzh style :P) and crouch cheating. :down:

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 03:58 PM

hmmm never had this problem before with them but then again they know me too well lol!!!

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Go practice with me in Le :P

your easy :P

j/k :D

harldy anyone plays in the 1.07 servers, when i'm ready to game that is (usually in the late evening eastern time) and the only active North American Server I see is FunFun (1.05) so I just go there as those guys usually come on about the same time :P

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
that's redicilous , .. those noob admins .

its not true unless your pupping/aliasing/trashing :D

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 04:12 PM

I like to play where there is competition and at Funstation i haven't seen any yet...but then again it could be because I play in the late evening eastern time...But at FunFun there is always at least one good player at that time :D

But true though the servers are well moderated and yes they do kick puppers and trashers :)

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 04:16 PM
And to answer Stone Cold's question, yes, I sometimes play on FUNSTATION ("the European FUNFUN"), but only because other servers are empty and because the ping is good there. :) Personally I hate such servers, people are only camping with cannon in that "cannon area" (nikzh style :P) and crouch cheating. :down:

Yea we play at different times as it seems :D

its fun hunting down campers and crouch cheaters though :P

Digital Fighter
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
This davis? :confused:

Stone Cold
08-16-2007, 04:50 PM
This davis? :confused:

No it could be Ned, Sputt, Zigg or Ted as Davie doesn't alias...Davie plays as CodeDavie in the late evening eastern time :D

Asian Invasian
08-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Well come to LE so i can kick your ass :P

Stone Cold
08-18-2007, 04:37 AM
Well come to LE so i can kick your ass :P
:funny: :P

Asian Invasian
08-18-2007, 06:47 AM
ok ok, well come for fun at least :P

Stone Cold
08-20-2007, 12:41 AM