PDA

View Full Version : Best Endings

Gun Element
08-29-2007, 01:19 PM
I was reading over my old "worst endings" thread and decided to bring up the question of "good endings".

I honestly can't name one right now (flu), so Im gonna just wait for people to respond.

The other reason I can't come up with one is because when I usually finish a series, I get sad and wish that it didn't end.

Caged Anger
08-29-2007, 10:28 PM
The other reason I can't come up with one is because when I usually finish a series, I get sad and wish that it didn't end.

I hear that

I liked the ending to Gundam Wing I suppose...as well as Elfen Lied

Suicidal
08-30-2007, 02:34 AM
I recently watched all the ExcelSaga episodes, and the last episode was banned from tv for, um, serious reasons. it was still wicked hilarious though.

And, i guess, um, Dragonball (as old as it may be) ONLY because if you add the three series together you get like, 500 episodes... lol

OK ill shutup now

Gun Element
08-30-2007, 09:01 AM
lol, yes the last episode of Excel Saga was very "interesting" ended nicely too I thought :)

PS: The show Puni Puni Poemy (the same people who made excel saga) is like the last eposide, but an hour longer. It was too silly for me like it. Nurse Witch Komugi wasn't too shabby, but only like 5 episodes made the series go by waaaay too quickly. Why do they do that :P