PDA

View Full Version : Guides and specs

Citizen
02-20-2003, 12:41 AM
ok guys, i was wondering if maybe we could get some guides and spec's going; that way we could establish goals for the lower levels (me) and for making alts in unrelated classes (like if i was to make a caster)

my current specs (for 30, 29 atm)--->final spec
Longbow 28--->44
Shield 24------->42
Thrust 15------->18
Stealth 13------>42

any opinions? i rather like the spec, good for groups. solo is tough, but mostly because non-"perfect" yellows (ones that are not neutral/weak to thrust) drop easily. when i get the rare fumble, it is usually on the critical. when i miss the critical i end up dead, esp against the mob with the wrong resists. stealth is low but my final spec has it above 40.

MR. SLiK
02-20-2003, 04:13 AM
why dont you guys post what realm you play on.

Mitchyl
02-20-2003, 06:01 AM
Slik...we play on the Igraine server on the Albion realm. Check out our webpage for more info.

DE/Mitchyl

Mitchyl
02-20-2003, 06:03 AM
Citizen-- I've found that the best way to figure out specs is to do a /who in the game for lvl 50's of the class you are looking for (for example, /who wizard 50). They normally have alot more experience with their class than most of us. Also, check out the character builder at the Catacombs site. You can find it under the Links section of our website.

DE/Mitchyl

Damzelindistress
03-01-2003, 07:11 AM
Hail Citizen,
There is a character builder site but I see that Mitchyl has posted it too :)

Kemetian
04-10-2003, 04:14 AM
I've heard from some that stealth get's useless over 30, but i would definitely ask other scouts. Maybe Ghettoimp can be of assistance. He respecced his character awhile ago and can give you some good advice.