PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Perspective

Mad Fox
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
http://media.www.dailycollegian.com/media/storage/paper874/news/2007/09/14/News/Umass.Professor.Questions.911.Attack-2968636.shtml?refsource=collegeheadlines

She may have a point. I think it is always good to question and keep abrest of other possible scenarios.

OUTLAWS Tip
09-17-2007, 08:43 PM
I like to question things too.

But I can add her to the long list of Morons piping out crap these days.

Mad Fox
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I looked at some of the books that she has read and people really seem to think that they are excellent sources of information to suppost the conspiracy stories. I think that she makes an interesting comparison to the Nazi burning of the Reichstag. Which led to a restriction of personal freedoms for the Jewish population and the unquestioning nature of the public. I guess what I am saying is that I think that legitmate investigation and questioning needs to occur. Do I believe that the Terror of 9/11 was an American conspiracy, but I dont want to blindly accept either.

SASQUATCH
09-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Read the 9/11 report and also ask yourself about the Vice President. You will find a report about him which has never happen in history. just read up on it, it's all there plus there is more that is open to the public. Judge for yourself but please don't go by what News media saids because that isn't doing your homework.

research is the best way to learn about it and come up with your own conclusions then to hear it from someones mouth which to me not learnign a thing but only talking crap.