PDA

View Full Version : ! Campers !

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Well i noticed that Campers specialy Amcotrad, Tommek and their Friends( maybe Erazor or Perfect) join "team speak" and playing teaming. My oponion is that this much more worse is than cheating cose 3 vs 1 it is to hard even for some very good player.. , this game was no pleasure for me and i have enough from Sam and like that no fair players. :(

http://www.2shared.com/file/2337278/a28ad452/LoL_Amco_and_Team.html

Air BusTeR
10-02-2007, 05:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Fifth
10-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Cos of people like that. :rolleyes: Right, Huggy. They talk that people whine, use pups and so on. They are doing the same. For me it's just dumb. They say they do not do things like these but proofes say something another.

Just silly.

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
You have right Huggy...Some month back ago when i was join PKS i was learn to playing fair and all other clans and their Members was do the same.Now some "fanatics" spoiled this.I think i will next time when i see more then 1 camper in game, just leaving. ( like other ppl does on video)
you just dont get fair play anymore in sam:rolleyes:

Useless
10-02-2007, 10:33 AM
thatīs sad..., but always they say that they are better than othes..no, only more unfair..

@morgy: stay at sam, play for fun, and donīt get annoyed about such players

joker
10-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah, play 4 fun.... I hate every kind of UNFAIR PLAYER and I hope amco e co. are not this type of gamer.
However I think is an unfair think and if that will happen to me too, I'll leave server :down:

Useless
10-02-2007, 12:07 PM
erazor and the game teamed against my m8 too..he said that they shoult stop teaming..and they trashed him noob ecc.

QuietStorm
10-02-2007, 12:44 PM
erazor and the game teamed against my m8 too..he said that they shoult stop teaming..and they trashed him noob ecc.

you trashed us as Noobs etc.

But NixXxen,StreetGlow... All teamed.Whats the problem? Its funny:thumbs:

This Topic is brainless:rolleyes:

On the demo (if its the right demo)

They went out and I pwned these noobs alone.

Whats the problem?

Its only a game and its funny:D

PS: Morgana you can leave ss.Nobody forced u to stay at this game.No problem for us:)

I musn't play team. I can play alone too. But sometimes its funny.
That was the first time after months that we teamed.

Useless
10-02-2007, 01:28 PM

mhh :hmmm: , you r sure? i canīt remember that i trashed somebody :hmmm:..

i said that you trashed my m8, but not me, sure, you did this often but not then.. if you think i trash :dunno: ur problem :thumbs:, i canīt play so i canīt trash..itīs simple to understand, and when i can play i wont trash too, itīs your, not my level..i havenīt got an idea why i shuold trash u 2(game ,erazor)..i know that you 2 r better than me, in game..so why i should trash you :confused: answer plz

Useless
10-02-2007, 01:30 PM
PS: Morgana you can leave ss.Nobody forced u to stay at this game.No problem for us:)

sure, i did this, you canīt read:confused: ?

Wiper
10-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Rofl....I thought they only took skilled players at Campers :rofl:

The hole time walking with the double shotty to hit something (just look at the sniper shots :D )

I understand completely why they team, you guys should stop moanin' :down: :o

Digital Fighter
10-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Maybe it will be funny for you and ur team mate but for the other ppl in the server it isnt...

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Rofl....I thought they only took skilled players at Campers :rofl:

The hole time walking with the double shotty to hit something (just look at the sniper shots :D )

I understand completely why they team, you guys should stop moanin' :down: :o

1. from TOMMEK:Every Campers Member will pwn u in every map 34/0 so STFU :thumbs:

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:20 PM
1. from TOMMEK:Every Campers Member will pwn u in every map 34/0 so STFU :thumbs:

problem with that :rolleyes: ?

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:21 PM
2. what do you write about me useless u are useless stfu and think about ur own shit iam not interrested in it.

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:22 PM
problem with that :rolleyes: ?

yepp he has

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:24 PM
3. morgane = noob pls dont cry its no big deal its only a game

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:27 PM
2. what do you write about me useless u are useless stfu and think about ur own shit iam not interrested in it.

1.it is my problem, coz you 2 teamed against me 2..so

2.i am in this disscusion too

3. itīs in my clanforum, so it is my shit ;)

4.if youz think iīm useless, k, i am nobody who steals like u, i do my things alone..i am in much things better than u

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
4. Czacha(aka Fifth Element,The Observer Mastaa,Godlike Touch,WahWah,Leet Obs,Rafal Beker,Asian Invasian Fan,Rafmeister,Kimmotyze,Explosion, Sandstorm,Claudia) = biggest whiner and ur quote: I play Sam for Fun :rofl: hahahahahaahahahhaah

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM

if itīs only a game why u r so angry? r u in real life always angry too?

btw when i am u i wouldnīt trash in an other clanforum..

and..why you trash morgana?

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
1.it is my problem, coz you 2 teamed against me 2..so

2.i am in this disscusion too

3. itīs in my clanforum, so it is my shit ;)

4.if youz think iīm useless, k, i am nobody who steals like u, i do my things alone..i am in much things better than u

hahah and cry baby cry ur answers are dumb ur calnforum hihi we teamed against u we had fun :rofl: :loser:

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:31 PM
if itīs only a game why u r so angry? r u in real life always angry too?

btw when i am u i wouldnīt trash in an other clanforum..

and..why you trash morgana?

is that trashing against morgana? against u is trashing but look at ur english :thumbs: ask ur teacher more about english

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:33 PM
hahah and cry baby cry ur answers are dumb ur calnforum hihi we teamed against u we had fun :rofl: :loser:

lol you always make me laught, i donīt cry, why i should? coz u try to trash me :rofl: , if u think my answers are dumb, why you always answer so angry and donīt funny?

cool that yu 2 had fun,..

and, i meaned not MINE forum, i meaned that forum from the clan iīm in.

2and i donīt accept that u r trashing nice ppl here

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
ur arent nice ;)

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
is that trashing against morgana? against u is trashing but look at ur english :thumbs: ask ur teacher more about english

:rofl: nice one, i know that i am not the best in english, but u r sure not better :rolleyes:, i think itīs a useless convention, my poor time..

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:36 PM
all leave PKS cauze u joined PKS is bad and tells Campers bad maybe some members team but everybody is better then the best PKS member

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:37 PM
:rofl: nice one, i know that i am not the best in english, but u r sure not better :rolleyes:, i think itīs a useless convention, my poor time..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA iam so much better then u in english but its dumb to talk about that shit we told about ur ugly face lil' monkey

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:38 PM
all leave PKS cauze u joined PKS is bad and tells Campers bad maybe some members team but everybody is better then the best PKS member

lol all? iīm the only member in pks? nooo, only the gang amcotrad left ;)

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
and why u spam in UR forum ??? :(

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:40 PM
lol all? iīm the only member in pks? nooo, only the gang amcotrad left ;)

the best members left Pyronox,IBO,Erazor,TOMMEK,CG,Amco,Hightower,Headsh otMC,Joakim ...

Fifth
10-02-2007, 02:41 PM

Campers members can't pwn anyone 34/0 because they leave all games they lose or when aliases play.

Fifth
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
4. Czacha(aka Fifth Element,The Observer Mastaa,Godlike Touch,WahWah,Leet Obs,Rafal Beker,Asian Invasian Fan,Rafmeister,Kimmotyze,Explosion, Sandstorm,Claudia) = biggest whiner and ur quote: I play Sam for Fun :rofl: hahahahahaahahahhaah

Nice childish comment. I'm not interested in replying.

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
This Topic is for HaXXler 3000 the best from all

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Campers members can't pwn anyone 34/0 because they leave all games they lose or when aliases play.

haha sux claudia noob

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Nice childish comment. I'm not interested in replying.

whiner :cry: Fifth is a polish guy who was stolen by his mother at his birthday

Fifth
10-02-2007, 02:45 PM
How great you won't visit that forum again and help your friends in childish acts.

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:45 PM
and why u spam in UR forum ??? :(

man you all canīt read(The Game, Erazor)!? read my posts itīs not my forum, if itīs my forum you canīt post here anymore coz you became banned, and, itīs no spam, u always try to attack me, iīm loughting about this :o, i can do soo much things better than u, so why i should attack u back? i think iīll stop post in this thread itīs to funny for u

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:46 PM
How great you won't visit that forum again and help your friends in childish acts.

wow ur are right 100 pionts STOLEN GUY

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:46 PM
the best members left Pyronox,IBO,Erazor,TOMMEK,CG,Amco,Hightower,Headsh otMC,Joakim ...

hah, you think joakim left coz i joined?

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
man you all canīt read(The Game, Erazor)!? read my posts itīs not my forum, if itīs my forum you canīt post here anymore coz you became banned, and, itīs no spam, u always try to attack me, iīm loughting about this :o, i can do soo much things better than u, so why i should attack u back? i think iīll stop post in this thread itīs to funny for u

dont cry momy is comming :tup:

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
hah, you think joakim left coz i joined?

maybe ur are unpopular

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
haxxler 3000 The Best From All

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:50 PM
maybe ur are unpopular

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thatīs the best sentence i ever read from u, look around urself, who likes you in this forum? without tommek

The Game
10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
IN this forum iam happy about it GU pwnz u are all unpopular maybe not at ur papa he loves u so much

Useless
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
bye bye

Fifth
10-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Closed for now.

Wiper
10-02-2007, 03:08 PM

Hehe, first tell Tommek that he should learn how to aim with the sniper then we'll talk furter :D

Silly boy to get used as an messenger :rofl:

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 05:59 PM

But NixXxen,StreetGlow... All teamed.Whats the problem? Its funny:thumbs:

This Topic is brainless:rolleyes:

On the demo (if its the right demo)

They went out and I pwned these noobs alone.

Whats the problem?

Its only a game and its funny:D

I musn't play team. I can play alone too. But sometimes its funny.
That was the first time after months that we teamed.

Before you make reply of something( this time was a video) watch first cose i cant see you on this video, so this topic is not brainless, only you .
This guy Timbarake or something like that was Timi aka The game or Feel the pain or or i dont care...( so exist some videos of you?:hmmm: )

P. S. When i want leave game is my decision not your, so dont care...but im sure i wont leaving cose of some weaklings whos cant fight alone..

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Dear Timi, sure i am noob, only i ask myself why you guys need than playing 3 vs 1? :hmmm:

Your BadDream
10-02-2007, 06:10 PM

biggest whinners atm : amcotrad, u, erazor
and u aka the game aka perfect (lol) aka iverson aka fragger aka sniper aka freestyler? yes? so plx be quiet

Your BadDream
10-02-2007, 06:11 PM

ye u have fun only in teaming coz alone u are damn easy
after 0/5 u always leave the game, ofc u are crying first

Your BadDream
10-02-2007, 06:13 PM

yeah hightower was an awesome pwner

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 06:16 PM
First :stop insulting and accusing Useless for something about you have no idea..
Second: i dont know many Campers Members , except Omega and Morpheus i was playing with this two guys and they are amazing players and fair..
but i dont know why " the Leader" let joined some weaklins..maybe he dont care..:hmmm:

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Dont forget F9..:D :devil:
ye u have fun only in teaming coz alone u are damn easy
after 0/5 u always leave the game, ofc u are crying first

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Dont forget F9..:D :devil:

^hahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaa hahahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhaha i never pressed f9 NEVER ask all & morgana we teamand in our server ty for ur useless comment EMO/grufti

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:31 PM
yeah hightower was an awesome pwner

better then u ;)

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Nope , it was public server yesterday..

^hahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaa hahahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhaha i never pressed f9 NEVER ask all & morgana we teamand in our server ty for ur useless comment EMO/grufti

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:32 PM
biggest whinners atm : amcotrad, u, erazor
and u aka the game aka perfect (lol) aka iverson aka fragger aka sniper aka freestyler? yes? so plx be quiet

i had many names but i had nice names not how u ;):thumbs: Pumuckel

The Game
Nope , it was public server yesterday..

yesterday was my first game after 4 months

Your BadDream
haha YBD 0/5 i leave never vs. u and my name was never freestyler

i played vs u 1 time when we were in devils, maybe i played vs ur alias later too
and yes u didnt leave! GZ GZ GZ but usually u do :bawling:

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Hehe, first tell Tommek that he should learn how to aim with the sniper then we'll talk furter :D

Silly boy to get used as an messenger :rofl:

TOMMEK:
u say i can't aim with sniper? show me that u can LMAO :rofl:
first look at ur skills coz they r soo awesome man! :rolleyes:
then speak about a campers member :rolleyes:
and like i said u have no chance(learn a bit) so pls stfu again ;)

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:53 PM
i played vs u 1 time when we were in devils, maybe i played vs ur alias later too
and yes u didnt leave! GZ GZ GZ but usually u do :bawling:

hahahah i pwned ur ass damn easy

Digital Fighter
10-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Owww stfu u 10.000 names noob!

lol u go telling bout pwn and shits but u dont do anything to PkS members bcoz we are great, all PkS clan can pwn you so stfu...

i love when u leave the games whinning spam and shits, u r so pwner! And u never, NEVER had a nice name...talking bout unpopular...yes u r very "popular" u ***** , u think its so important to be popular in online games and forums?? With that noob actitude u will never find a very good friend in life or online...

Get a life!!!

Digital Fighter
10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
And leave useless alone bcoz he is a great and nice guy that u will never be!

The Game
10-02-2007, 06:59 PM
hahah u are great 2 the first spanisch noob u are so bad here in game and in real life lil' lümmeltüte :rofl: i am happy to have a mother but iam sry that u havent a mom :cry: R.I.P. DF's MOMY

The Game
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM

lol u go telling bout pwn and shits but u dont do anything to PkS members bcoz we are great, all PkS clan can pwn you so stfu...

i love when u leave the games whinning spam and shits, u r so pwner! And u never, NEVER had a nice name...talking bout unpopular...yes u r very "popular" u ***** , u think its so important to be popular in online games and forums?? With that noob actitude u will never find a very good friend in life or online...

Get a life!!!

iam have many more friends then ur family the only friends , that u have are the bulls maybe the red bull or the bull from ur granny

Digital Fighter
10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
hahah u are great 2 the first spanisch noob u are so bad here in game and in real life lil' lümmeltüte :rofl: i am happy to have a mother but iam sry that u havent a mom :cry: R.I.P. DF's MOMY

hahahahahahahahahhahaha :rofl:

U dont know me in real life, i-go-out-of-home and im sure i got much more friends in REAL life than u...dont talk me bout real life coz u r the one that is all day infront of the computer and doesnt know what is a really "friend" that helps u when u need help and when u r bad...

+ My mumy must be better than urs becouse she knows how to have a kid not like u that seems like u have 8 years, noob :rolleyes:

MORGANA
10-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Man Timi you are really some poor idiot..

Virus
10-02-2007, 07:29 PM
My god! :rofl:

Wiper
10-04-2007, 12:10 AM
TOMMEK:
u say i can't aim with sniper? show me that u can LMAO :rofl:
first look at ur skills coz they r soo awesome man! :rolleyes:
then speak about a campers member :rolleyes:
and like i said u have no chance(learn a bit) so pls stfu again ;)

Check my vids hunny, not claiming I was the best with the sniper but I'm sure I did a lot better than tommek :babe:

Before you start dragging the whole campersclan in this conversation: Tommek & Amco (u also btw) don't even have half the skills of: NixXxen, StreetGlow, Pure Own and some others in that clan. I doubt it that they agree with the way of you 3 :rolleyes:

Wiper
10-04-2007, 01:47 AM

Get a life!!!

Wise words :thumbs:

For you peepz (the game and "buddies"):
Amco got my hint on GZ. Glad you kids don't have a tail cuz you would be chasing it the hole day long.