PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-10-2007, 03:22 AM
Man went to see this one and it was a tough one.Miss Hilary was great in this movie.Jamie was on top of his game. The script was dramatic.

SASQUATCH
10-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Will be checking it out Chico thx

DiTomasso
10-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Man went to see this one and it was a tough one.Miss Hilary was great in this movie.Jamie was on top of his game. The script was dramatic.

did we see the same movie :eek: :D

good action movie, good story line, although the fbi/us governement part was a little :rolleyes: in the beginning.
the section of the movie in saud arabia was great:thumbs:

a must see movie:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Is this one of those movies that try to turn you against your country?

SASQUATCH
12-07-2007, 12:47 AM
This movie I was not expecting anything good to be honest but to my surprise it was worth watching.
Jamie Foxx did well on this movie and as for Jennifer Garner who I am not much of a fan of her movies did well in this movie. The rest of guys who played there role as an FBI did their part nicely. The one that impress me the most was the Arabian solider who spends a great deal of time with Jamie Foxx and the rest of the FBI investigators who I do not know his name but when you do watch this movie I will say that you will take pleasure in watching a good action flick.

Rate: 3 stars
Audience rate: MA

SASQUATCH
12-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Is this one of those movies that try to turn you against your country?

Not at all Bigg's. I think you will enjoy a quiet evening watching this movie.

BIGSHOW201
12-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Kingdom was an ass kick movie very well acted script was Stupendous. I bought it .:jammin:

Sexyjess
01-21-2008, 12:03 PM
very good movie still it was a bit hard to watch since its feels so real :/ and things like that are happening outthere