PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello??

Deals
10-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Just seeing who's still around. I'm done with WoW since I've graduated college and work for Dell now. Waiting for Warhammer and my beta app is still showing as "In" Probably won't get in till the Christmas one. Not really playing anything but PS3 for now. Thought about reactivating DAOC just for fun for a bit, but doesn't look like anyone is left!

Sepra
10-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey Deals!! <3 Sounds like you're doing well, I'm happy for you. :)

You're right, nobody is really left from OoD. I'm still playing DAoC though on classic servers with some old school Igraine hibs.

If you end up getting WAR beta in Dec, make sure you look me up and we can lvl together or something. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Yo man! Good to hear from you. After a couple years of WoW I've switched to LotR Online until Warhammer is released. Have a 50 Minstrel.

Deals
10-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Good to see you guys are still around! I have an account with a 50 friar on mordred that my friend power leveled. Messed around on that for a bit, but I've been busy with work. Definitely going to get Warhammer when it comes out, but my time is sure limited compared to what it was before. Anyway, where's Wordna at? He came on WoW a few times and messaged me.

Black Rose
10-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi Deals :wave:
nice to hear from you :)

Squirlie
10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Oh ya.. Eric posts and no one even says hi. Deals comes on and makes one little post and BLAM... answers galore. We must all get on the same side of warhammer.. I am playing horde side on WOW on Venture Co server. bloodletterclan.com if you ever need to get ahold of me.

Saretta
10-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Hi Deals :wave:

I'm hanging around in Guild Wars most of the time and am waiting for Warhammer.

pebs
10-25-2007, 12:31 PM
HI all :) I a, also waiting for warhammer

Gears
10-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Hope things are going well for you deals. I'm glad to hear alot of people are going to warhammer when it's released. I'm looking forward to it.