PDA

View Full Version : tired of this sh*t

Kyber Odin
09-25-2002, 08:59 PM
i'm gettin' tired and fed up, i have an excellent connection and i'm gettin' very annoyed and fed up with the connections gettin' lagged out, F9s, "tryin' to stablize connections", cheaters, no damn fu*kin' patch coming up. The last game i play with MACHINE and some others... it was smooth and i was doin' fine and kickin' some royal a**, till more people come in and it just makes the game soo damn hard to play and i can't enjoy this at all. I have to release this anger since i can't just bottle this up. do what you gotta do, i'm tired of this beside nobody plays SS much around this community

Slice
09-25-2002, 09:22 PM
I feel your frustration man. :( I haven't been playing as much as I used to because of it.

Kyber Odin
09-25-2002, 09:25 PM
oh well, i own't be playin' this game much since due to the lack of USERS playin' SS. Hope to see any of ya on Mechwarrior 4 cuz that's where i'll be. You can find me with the same handle in CTF or TA games.

Ciao boys

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2002, 09:30 PM
Good game man. You play any UT2003?

Kyber Odin
09-25-2002, 09:44 PM
i did machine, i did... i find low ping servers and get in them but i get whupped faster than i can whup them. Plus everybody is jumpy (lag) and i keep missing my target. So i don't think i'll play that game... ever.

BIGGD01
09-25-2002, 10:06 PM
LETS ALL FIND A NEW GAME AND BRING THE GODS CLAN THERE.

SCREW THIS LAME ASS POTHETIC TIME WASTING LEON PLAYING PRINCE NL BITCHING GAME.

TELL ME THE GAME AND I WILL PICK IT UP AND WE WILL CONTINUE FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!

Slice
09-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Doom 3 is coming, hopefully that will give us what we are looking for. ;)

09-25-2002, 10:19 PM
I sure hope my comp will be able to run it :(

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2002, 10:31 PM
Man, You guys ever play Aliens vs Preditor2 mulitplayer. Now that ROCKS!

Kyber Odin
09-25-2002, 11:41 PM
DOOM 3 is what i'll go for too since my computer can handle it. But it doesn't come out till late 2002

Grimmy
09-26-2002, 01:36 AM
Poor Kyber. I wondered what happened to ya. You used to be on all the time, and I haven't seen ya lately. I haven't been on lately, since the clans moved here. Been spending lots of time reading and posting, but now that I have my cable modem, I will be playing more.

Anyone hear any info on the patch??

Snip3r
09-26-2002, 02:20 AM
Troop, they havent said anything about it but they are done with the X Box version so they will most likely have the patch out very soon.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-26-2002, 02:25 AM
Is there any way to get in touch with them?

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-26-2002, 03:10 AM
[quote:bd69521465="WHOCARES"]Is there any way to get in touch with them?[/quote:bd69521465]

I believe they can be reached @: 1-800-LAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG! :lol:

Dangerous Dan
09-26-2002, 03:15 AM
The Xbox version of sam is schedualed for november, i think we'll be seeing the patch very soon after the release.

SALvation
09-26-2002, 04:01 AM
Sorry but that is pathetic. You don't patch a product 9 months after release and expect to keep all your customers.

Dangerous Dan
09-26-2002, 04:02 AM
agreed

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 06:16 AM
No offence kyber Odin but you never let me once finish a game whit you in it.Lag is a factor yes.But everybody deals whit it.I myself lag a lot.But skills come in hand first not lag.I'm sorry to say this like this but in about 20 games i've seen you not once did you not leave before the end.So if you think about that is about 20 unfinshed games.Now i think your a good player from what i've seen so far.But if you can't bear loosing whit good players in a game, that does not help improving your game play.Newbies are not the same as playing top players.No offence intended here.

Grimmy
09-26-2002, 07:52 AM
:shock: No comment, I like playing with ya both, don't enjoy getting fragged by ya, but someday. Just wait lol :evil:

OUTLAWS Ada
09-26-2002, 01:49 PM
I found lately that I don't get F9'd or disconnected but that the game just shuts down comletely during a match and disappears from the screen and all of a sudden I'm not fragging but looking at my desktop! Played Excellent last night and he was having the same problem. I constantly freeze in every server and get shot to pieces but I'm still about and agree with BIGD01 that we need to find a new game that eveyone likes and get together there. Thanx to Sasquatch for hosting a serving some good games yesterday.

Kyber Odin
09-26-2002, 02:46 PM
[quote:c3065759ae="Grimmy"]:shock: No comment, I like playing with ya both, don't enjoy getting fragged by ya, but someday. Just wait lol :evil:[/quote:c3065759ae]

HOW... HOW can i enjoy a game when everybody jumps around and lags and i can't shoot for shit! I can accept losing ONLY if the damn game doesn't lag this bad as it was before

Kyber Odin
09-26-2002, 02:47 PM
ahh ****, wrong quote, the real quote was suppose to be from freestyler

Justncredible
09-26-2002, 05:30 PM
the so-called "good" players are the ones who lag me. My screen refreshes about every half a second. SS is all about the ping, the fastest ping wins most of the time. I have played you free styler and your so fast I can not even see you. The packets sent by broadband is way faster and bigger than those sent by dail up. Oh and nobody tweaks there broadband to make it even faster. I don't think its the game, I have played in games with 6/7 newbies who do not lag me at all. It blows my mind playing two others who lag me to 600+ on the exact same servers, but no, nobody tweaks there connects to hell.

Free Styler
09-26-2002, 09:02 PM
Ya you maybe have a point .But just to say i have never done any scripts or modifacations to my game.I've had my computer for about 4 months.So i'm not the king in programming to sort of say.I have a cable modem connection and that is it.

SASQUATCH
09-26-2002, 10:20 PM
Kyber Odin

I must agree that the game has gotten worst. So far in three days I have tried to play and was running into walls in every game. It's if like someone is hogging up the connection. Anyway we need to do something about this because it is to a point where it is impoosible to move and I have good connections and yet I can't move and I drift to the left or to the right and find myself against the walls. I don't bother to play now and I have tried everything from reinstlling the game checking my connection and my system and nothing is wrong with any of the thngs on my system and connection. I can't explain WTF it is and I am one to find out about this but I can't at all.

We need to join together and threaten to never play this game or buy this game from these developer who has promise to make the netcode to improve the connection. I say we go on strike and stop playing SS2 until they respond and write to them and have everyone sign it and tell them to do something or they will lose many players and buyers for this game. The only way is to unite together to do this guys. I love this game very much but I just don't see myself playing this game anymore. Losing is part of this game and I have no problems with that but when you can't move and not be able to playthis game then it becomes no fun at all.

Anyone with some ideas please lets try something with these deveopers who created SS2 or we could just leave them and stick to a new game that doesn't have as much lag like this game.

SAS

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-26-2002, 10:51 PM
This is a so sad.
I was hosting a game last night and my roommate
SAINT LUNATIC joined in and hw had maddddd lad
Mind you he is only 10 feet away from me.
Whats up withh that?

Grimmy
09-27-2002, 04:34 AM
One thing that you could do, have someone buy the next game, and then copy it to the net so all others have to do it d/l it, burn to a CD, and then install and play. I know that it isn't legal, but then again, I doubt that anyone that has a puter hasn't done something like that. I mean, look at Napster, kazaa, aimster, ect. Someone would be "sharing" there copy of SS :twisted:

Kyber Odin
09-27-2002, 04:55 AM
no difference to me, i don't even have the real thing

Grimmy
09-27-2002, 08:00 AM
LMAO, FE I didn't either. If you get the new one never to come out with a netcode that works, give me a hollar!!

[DWF]hyperBlade_2
09-27-2002, 09:15 AM
i agree with the lag guys but i dont think that the pacth wil make so much diffrent :mad: the most of us have olways around the 260 ping or 300 ping in jerclan 1,2,3 maybe if the new pacth is out then we swil have 200 :mad: